Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

4 hours ago, motojontko said:

Can you point it out? I've looked through this social-counseling post and haven't found such user. Via google found only 4,5 hour live video.

The first 45 minutes of that live stream is what you're looking for. It's a pre-recorded video, live commentary trophy guide.  The rest of it was just playing with the community ?

There's nothing new to learn that hasn't already been stated on this forum but I place a heavy emphasis on the thought process and the ability to have ice water in your veins. Knowing when to give up on an episode, etc.

Edited by PS_4Trophies
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

There's nothing new to learn that hasn't already been stated on this forum but I place a heavy emphasis on the thought process and the ability to have ice water in your veins. Knowing when to give up on an episode, etc.

Exactly, you need to be calm and to leave when you feel you're not gonna make it.

If you reach the final and see you no gonna win just leave.

At one moment you'll find the right server, with the right people, with the right minigames for you.

Patient and Calm are the key to this trophy. Skill and luck also of course.

I'm 2 in a raw now, I almost got my 3 in Fall Moutain but a guy was faster so I leaved.

3 hours ago, diogoarez said:

Jump Showdown requires way more luck than skill, the platforms are completely random 

Actually, luck isn’t required and it’s not entirely random as there’s a certain algorithm to the platforms. Whilst yes, a lot of times one platform could fall then another on the opposite side, just bear in mind that so long as you stay on the side with most platforms, you’re good to go and if it’s 2 on one side and 3 on the other side, obviously you wanna get on the 3 side because the algorithm makes it so that the less side will fall inevitably so you tell me where the luck is in that? It’s common sense to me and I have never been in a Jump Showdown finale where it’s impossible to judge which platforms are the safe ones unless you have?
More skill is required depending on how many people there are as if you jump and land on someone, you can potentially roll over thus making you fall out but if it’s down to last 2 players, then your reaction time has to be on point as it gets faster and faster 

1 minute ago, ShahinMiah said:

Actually, luck isn’t required and it’s not entirely random as there’s a certain algorithm to the platforms. Whilst yes, a lot of times one platform could fall then another on the opposite side, just bear in mind that so long as you stay on the side with most platforms, you’re good to go and if it’s 2 on one side and 3 on the other side, obviously you wanna get on the 3 side because the algorithm makes it so that the less side will fall inevitably so you tell me where the luck is in that? It’s common sense to me and I have never been in a Jump Showdown finale where it’s impossible to judge which platforms are the safe ones unless you have?
More skill is required depending on how many people there are as if you jump and land on someone, you can potentially roll over thus making you fall out but if it’s down to last 2 players, then your reaction time has to be on point as it gets faster and faster 

I've been on one final where every platform fell on the side with more

13 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Let it go, Jump Showdown Final is to avoid. Unless it's your first win.

Plateforms are to random and the camera can be tricky cause it resets itself.

I did. My wins were: 2 mountain and 3 hexagone. In my streak I avoided to play: Jinxs (very too random and the result is impredictible until the end), Royal fumble (you can lose at the last second and lag is not to help). Other team games you can play and see how is going, but stay alert on hoaders. Previolsy I did 3 times 4 wins legit streaks but I lose by team games and a bug on hex a gone. Now I can return play the game without pressures because after that streak i was starting to get angry after loses, specially by team games

This trophy is going to be a lot harder even with the exploit in a week or two to win rounds. It's gone from easy first-round and second-round wins with multiple mistakes to even those having less leniency and losing with just 1 slip-up.

Tried to keep my streak, the team I was on won fall ball 14-0 in the second from last round so I should have known I was in with an expert group but I stupidly risked it on Hex-a-gone. Even though I was doing well an like that final, I should have taken the 2nd warning when it quickly became my longest ever game of it, and still, most were in that this wouldn't continue my streak. I can't be mad, there were enough warning signs this wasn't the one.

Am I the only one who quits on tip-toe often? I feel like that's the one that messes me up the most out of non team games.

Edited by rm_rosen

1 hour ago, Im_Jeck said:

Sadly this trophy did kinda ruin the fun of the game for me, it became a chore and losing your streak to a grab or to some lag was really demoralizing. 

But good luck to everyone else going for this trophy I believe in you 

Yeah, looking back it was fun going for it, certainly one of my more proud trophies (thnx) but after learning the ins and outs of each game mode I'm spent. 

I'm helping some friends now which is fun but no longer desire to win honestly. Hopefully they add more content as it is a fun game :) 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

It still hasn’t sunk in that the day after I got this whilst using the exploit, I booted up the game today and won 5 games in a row just like that. Undoubtedly some good fortune in the team games but there’s a lot to be said for when the pressure is off and you can give every final your full commitment.

7 hours ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:

I feel like there is something strange though. I had 3 times a 3 win streak only this morning, everytime I was in my 4th round and wanted to quit bc I was losing so I tried to press options and the button didn't work. every fucking time! I would have got my trophy if the button was working but it wasn't. and next round after me losing the button was fine again!

This happened to me too and I posted about it many pages back in this forum. I thought this was the devs way of fixing the glitch before they could patch it but it turns out it is just a glitch and restarting the application gives you the ability to pause again.

But I've been trying to figure out what causes this to happen so people can avoid it going forward. Did you happen to change your costume before this happened? I think that might be what causes it.

6 hours ago, primalentir said:

Fall Mountain is the safest end. If you have a good start and don't make mistake you will get first (have someone on your side at this end is loosing 50%).

I used to love Fall Mountain and relax when I saw that it had been chosen as the finale. But now I don't think it's very safe. I always have a good start and make zero mistakes but this usually puts you at the crown when you can't jump to it. So I have to stop and wait for it to come back down and in that time someone else catches up and has the momentum of running and jumping into the crown. It's almost like you have to make a mistake at some point in order to reach the crown when it's jumpable but then you are also dealing with someone else waiting there and you have to out jump that person. Unless everyone sucks lol but like someone else mentioned, recently everyone has become gods at this race.

17 minutes ago, rm_rosen said:

Am I the only one who quits on tip-toe often? I feel like that's the one that messes me up the most out of non team games.

I thinks is pretty safe like game. If you are near to the end and fail you have enought time to quit. I rarely lost here. Not stay first and grab other player for not falling. Like the game of the doors crash until you not try to get first but use other error is very safe

44 minutes ago, rm_rosen said:

Most of the people wait for the others to move. You need to look at the tiles who are not moving to reach the end safely.