Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

1 hour ago, aso0omy11 said:

I am very scared atm bc I went through this and ignored waiting for the 4th crown to show up :( , I will update you guys as soon as I get my fifth win.

Congrats btw

I just wanted my crown #4 before going for #5 to be very very safe, but considering other posts, you could be fine by going directly with win #5

Sadly you didn't have luck this time, hope you will get it soon ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vvinushan said:

I don't usually post on forums but I want to wish everyone good luck in getting this very challenging trophy! Remember the 3 words that will get you through this: Risk free approach. If you think you are going to get eliminated, quit. If you don't like a particular level, quit. If you are not sure, quit. Always "quit out and ask questions later" and however long it may take you should get it. Easier said than done so I wish you all the very best.

Not sure about forum rules on this next part so I'll delete if necessary: message me if you need help with this and I will try my best to help you out.

is it safe to quit by PS button or disconnect your internet?

i've found it's too late in survival game by using in game leave show

Im sorry if this has been answered already but I saw a few people saying how they encountered the “couldnt receive rewards at this time” on their 5th win and trophy didnt pop but I just received this error on my 4th win. When I get my 5th will it still count as 5 wins in a row or because of that error does that erase the win entirely? Thanks for the help.

Edited by KillzReaper_98

2 minutes ago, raitokun84 said:

is it safe to quit by PS button or disconnect your internet?

i've found it's too late in survival game by using in game leave show

I would disconnect internet as it will remove your player from the game faster than the PS button. I always used leave show and it worked most of the time.

2 minutes ago, KillzReaper_98 said:

Im sorry if this has been answered already but I saw a few people saying how they encountered the “couldnt receive rewards at this time” on their 5th win and trophy didnt pop but I just received this error on my 4th win. When I get my 5th will it still could as 5 wins in a row or because of that error does that erase the win entirely? Thanks for the help.

Not entirely sure about this but if I were you I would keep closing and reopening the application until your kudos and crowns are added, then move on to the next win.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, vvinushan said:

I would disconnect internet as it will remove your player from the game faster than the PS button. I always used leave show and it worked most of the time.

Not entirely sure about this but if I were you I would keep closing and reopening the application until your kudos and crowns are added, then move on to the next win.

41 minutes ago, KillzReaper_98 said:

Im sorry if this has been answered already but I saw a few people saying how they encountered the “couldnt receive rewards at this time” on their 5th win and trophy didnt pop but I just received this error on my 4th win. When I get my 5th will it still count as 5 wins in a row or because of that error does that erase the win entirely? Thanks for the help.

This happened to me after my fourth win, then I left the next game because I was going to lose. Then in the menu my kudos and crown was restored, aka confirmation of my fourth win. I went on to win a couple games later and got the trophy. So you should be fine.

1 hour ago, CreateToBeGreat said:

This happened to me after my fourth win, then I left the next game because I was going to lose. Then in the menu my kudos and crown was restored, aka confirmation of my fourth win. I went on to win a couple games later and got the trophy. So you should be fine.

Actually just got my 5th win and it still worked so now I can actually play without having to worry about quitting. Luckily all 5 of my finals were Fall mountain the last one was insanely close but I knew I could get it. I quit out all tail games and most of the instant eliminations. Roll out, block party, ect just wasn’t  risking it. Thank you to everyone in the community for all the tips it helped immensely. Good luck to everyone still going for it I’m  rooting for you!

For the people finding it hard to quit out, I'd suggest practice quitting out so that you have muscle memory for it so that when the time comes you can do it more reliably. 

I also would freak out for games like block party when I'd get pushed over at the last set of jumps and barely have time to quit. 

I ended up completely avoiding those games, even perfect match since someone can slingshot you off. 

This is also why I would avoid games that can get you eliminated quickly.  By the end of it I was able to quit even on 2nd to last set of floors on Hex when a guy fell on me when I was on my 4th win streak. 

Edited by ViralSyN

6 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Folks are complaining about winning five games in a row?  Try winning ten or twelve games in a row without taking advantage of an exploit ?‍♂️

Whilst this is an impressive task to complete, it is also impossible or at least 99.99% undoable as this game consists of team games and as we all know, the outcome of your victories will depend on your teammates unless you have your own dedicated squad but if doing solo like a lot of people then i guess you’re in trouble ?

Edited by ShahinMiah
  • Like 1

Broken, really broken streak number 5 I was on, got a bad start to the Hex so I quit no where near the bottom my screen was no where near the bottom when it finally left. My Kudos went up.
I might have to wait till later, slowly getting close to burning out.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Broken, really broken streak number 5 I was on, got a bad start to the Hex so I quit no where near the bottom my screen was no where near the bottom when it finally left. My Kudos went up.

Damn man that's awful, honestly I would just quit 

1 hour ago, fisty123 said:

same thing happens to me too... was in slime climb i quited on a safe place but kudos went up.

lost my 3 streak again x many times. not sure is the server problem the game is always lag and delay since yesterday.

catching a guy like 3-4 times still cant grab his tail. 

19 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

This happened to me too and I posted about it many pages back in this forum. I thought this was the devs way of fixing the glitch before they could patch it but it turns out it is just a glitch and restarting the application gives you the ability to pause again.

But I've been trying to figure out what causes this to happen so people can avoid it going forward. Did you happen to change your costume before this happened? I think that might be what causes it.

I used to love Fall Mountain and relax when I saw that it had been chosen as the finale. But now I don't think it's very safe. I always have a good start and make zero mistakes but this usually puts you at the crown when you can't jump to it. So I have to stop and wait for it to come back down and in that time someone else catches up and has the momentum of running and jumping into the crown. It's almost like you have to make a mistake at some point in order to reach the crown when it's jumpable but then you are also dealing with someone else waiting there and you have to out jump that person. Unless everyone sucks lol but like someone else mentioned, recently everyone has become gods at this race.

Just for the record, no I didn't change my costume while I had win streaks, I changed it once before I even started playing that morning though. I guess I never tried to quit after that until I had to and it didn't wirk. but after restarting the game I didn't change anything, had another win streak and the button stopped working again when I tried to quit again in show 4. I don't thing the costume change is the  problem...