Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

10 hours ago, KillzReaper_98 said:

Im sorry if this has been answered already but I saw a few people saying how they encountered the “couldnt receive rewards at this time” on their 5th win and trophy didnt pop but I just received this error on my 4th win. When I get my 5th will it still count as 5 wins in a row or because of that error does that erase the win entirely? Thanks for the help.

This happened to me on my 5th win and I still haven’t recieved my kudos or crown (and the trophy for that matter), I have rebooted the game like 30 times. I don’t dare to play another game since I know I got 5 wins, I just need the rewards. ._.

1 hour ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

This happened to me on my 5th win and I still haven’t recieved my kudos or crown (and the trophy for that matter), I have rebooted the game like 30 times. I don’t dare to play another game since I know I got 5 wins, I just need the rewards. ._.

it's stated on their page that a reward can take up to 48hours, so you may will receive them!

Does anyone have any tips to get around tube blockers on slime climb? Didn't see them that often before but there's more and more lately. Seeing a few teams where they're blocking the tubes to eliminate most/all the competition and then suiciding if they're top 3 to give their teammate an automatic episode win. I guess it's a good tactic for them but I'm starting to get fed up of having to leave in the 4th round. 

Edited by rm_rosen

6 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

Whilst this is an impressive task to complete, it is also impossible or at least 99.99% undoable as this game consists of team games and as we all know, the outcome of your victories will depend on your teammates unless you have your own dedicated squad but if doing solo like a lot of people then i guess you’re in trouble ?

I wouldn't say it's impossible, there were some posts on the Fall Guys Reddit yesterday about a German streamer who managed to get a 13 streak and a Korean streamer who was on a 15 streak.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlonN798 said:

just won a game but other player celebrated in the screen but I still got the crown and the xp...

I am confused if it is ruined my streak 

same here, if that counts im on 4 streak... so it better count

(just got the trophy, it still counts)

Edited by InK_deadz-

I had my second win disconnect. Waited for the crown to show up and ended up winning 4 more after that (total of 6) but didn't get the trophy and ended up losing my streak to falling through the floor on Hex-a-Gone. I would say in some cases waiting for the crown after a DC win does not ensure that it counts as a win. Pretty bummed, will try again soon. Keep trying, hopefully we'll all be successful soon! ?

Edited by Chr1s_H4ll
Words are hard

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:

I wouldn't say it's impossible, there were some posts on the Fall Guys Reddit yesterday about a German streamer who managed to get a 13 streak and a Korean streamer who was on a 15 streak.

You're telling me there are people who improved themselves by just playing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Broken, really broken streak number 5 I was on, got a bad start to the Hex so I quit no where near the bottom my screen was no where near the bottom when it finally left. My Kudos went up.
I might have to wait till later, slowly getting close to burning out.

A similar thing happened to me earlier. I was on my 4th win, tried to quit in Hex, was very close to the top yet Kudos went up anyway. I've uninstalled the game now.

Some people asked for my services once i platined among the first ones and i kept declining cause it is too hard.

Since people found out about the exploit i decided to try for other people and i dont have much trouble to replicate. Im not the most skilled one but i get 5 in a row in 3 or 4h, made some folks happy with their trophies.

I finally won it. After 5-6 lost 3 win streak. When I made the third victory I started to play much more cautiously. I left about 15 times.

1. - (Hex A Gone)
Left ×1
2. - (Fall Mountain)
Left ×2
3. - (Hex A Gone)
Left ×6
4. - (Fall Mountain)
Left x6
5. - (Fall Mountain)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xI3i0_HuNt3r- said:

Got 1 win streak and got disconnected on round 1 of my second game, does that reset my streak? 

No. 

I got disconnected with 4 win streaks. My kudos didn't increase and got the trophy in my next win. 

1 minute ago, REAPER4536 said:

My winning streak got broken. This could have been my 5th win. Never play hexagon guys.

Just don't fall between tiles. I win 95% of all hex a gone games 

I just got my 5th win, but didn’t get my crown (got the “rewards will be delivered later message) and consequently didn’t get the trophy. What do I do? Is my streak broken? Do I have to win another one?

Edit: Kept restarting the game until my last crown was accounted for. Then after a couple seconds the trophy popped!

Edited by iShanks
  • Like 1

Finally got this trophy! 

Played on a friends account and even with the exploit it took me ~10hrs.

EU version game played in German.

Didn't recieved my reward after the fifth win so I had to restart the game a few times until the crown was recieved and the trophy popped.

I'm wishing everyone great luck with this. Don't give up.

2 hours ago, iShanks said:

I just got my 5th win, but didn’t get my crown (got the “rewards will be delivered later message) and consequently didn’t get the trophy. What do I do? Is my streak broken? Do I have to win another one?

Edit: Kept restarting the game until my last crown was accounted for. Then after a couple seconds the trophy popped!

Wow lucky, the same thing happened to me yesterday and I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN MY AWARDS :(

Even contacted their support. I don’t dare play the game until I’ve gotten the trophy + rewards. Its been over 24 hours.

but congrats!