Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

2 minutes ago, MarsipanRumpan said:

Wow lucky, the same thing happened to me yesterday and I STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN MY AWARDS :(

Even contacted their support. I don’t dare play the game until I’ve gotten the trophy + rewards. Its been over 24 hours.

but congrats!

But if the 5th win was counted and will eventually show up, you’ve nothing to lose by playing on. And if the 5th win didn’t count, you’d still need to play on anyway. Conclusion: play on, and perhaps treat it like you’re going for number 5 again, playing cautiously.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Did any1 play jump showdown in the last 2 days?

Nope ☹️

Getting all the others though.

Twice I had 8 people left thinking I would go to the finals and both times it brought me to Fall Ball to get it down to 4.  Won both of those but lost in Grab Tail in the finals of course.  

26 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Nope 2639.png

Getting all the others though.

Twice I had 8 people left thinking I would go to the finals and both times it brought me to Fall Ball to get it down to 4.  Won both of those but lost in Grab Tail in the finals of course.  

4 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Did any1 play jump showdown in the last 2 days?

There was some kind of glitch that broke it, so they took it down to fix it. Should be back soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DemonBlueWolf said:

There was some kind of glitch that broke it, so they took it down to fix it. Should be back soon.

ok good news, the sooner the better.  I only have a real chance in Fall Mountain without it.  

Grab tail I will eventually win because of the small numbers but I don’t like those events at all.  Beating 17-18 others in Hex-a-Gone?  Forget it.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

Just now, djb5f said:

ok good news, the sooner the better.  I only have a real chance in Fall Mountain without it.  

Grab tail I will eventually win because of the small numbers.  Beating 17-18 others in Hex-a-Gone?  Forget it.

Hex-a-Gone feels like a Gamble depending on the server you get put in, sometimes I can defeat 12 other guys easily, other times I can't even defeat one guy remaining because I get completely outplayed 

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Grab tail I will eventually win because of the small numbers.  Beating 17-18 others in Hex-a-Gone?  Forget it.

I had a 20 man game of hex-a-gone. I was in such panic.. It was a DISASTER!

Just now, diogoarez said:

Hex-a-Gone feels like a Gamble depending on the server you get put in, sometimes I can defeat 12 other guys easily, other times I can't even defeat one guy remaining because I get completely outplayed 

Yes, there are some experts at it for sure.  I will stumble into a Grab Tail win.  But I doubt I ever can beat the large field including the elites in Hex-a-Gone.  

Give me Jump Showdown and Fall Mountain please!

• Like 1

I have no chance at getting this trophy even with the exploit, good job to anyone who can but the consistency required as well as luck in not having anyone screw you over is just too much for me to overcome.

I've had my most wins from Fall Mountain but even that is luck based due to the amount of people who when in second place will Kamikaze themselves to prevent you both from winning.

1 hour ago, theaface said:

But if the 5th win was counted and will eventually show up, you’ve nothing to lose by playing on. And if the 5th win didn’t count, you’d still need to play on anyway. Conclusion: play on, and perhaps treat it like you’re going for number 5 again, playing cautiously.

Agreed, I was going to keep on playing it if mine didn’t pop after a few restarts

4 hours ago, SpiderManhattan said:

Did you leave rounds immediately if it was a more rng game mode? If so, which modes did you leave on? I had a 3 win streak and lost it on Door Dash, like an idiot. 

For me, the best strategy is to rest for at least a few hours on every 2 victories, this was very important to me, because when you left many times a person gets nervous and becomes more aggressive in the game. For me, the most dangerous are these:
-Block Party
-Tail Tag
-Team Tail Tag
-Jinx
-Jump Showdown
Аnd I went out right after they started. But there is also someone with medium danger like:
-Jump Club
-Tip Toe
-Slime Climb
-Door Dash
I went left on them right after a bad start or feeling. Аlmost everything else was tolerated. For example, on hex-a-gone I left if I reached the last purple floor, because there were only 1 yellow and 1 blue left under it and there would be no time left if I reached them. Everything is very relative, for me Roll Out and Fruit Chute were perfect for the third or fourth round, I never dropped out on them. Sorry for the bad english :)

• Like 1

El trofeo es muy complicado y es más suerte que habilidad. Hay momentos en los que el juego tarda mucho en mostrar el menú para salir del juego y terminas eliminado, hay momentos en los que te empujan y te lanzan y no hay tiempo para salir del juego. El truco es jugar solo los juegos en los que te sientas seguro, pero es extremadamente complicado. De verdad, las personas que han conseguido este trofeo piensan que deberían comprar un billete de lotería jajaja. Perdón por mi mal ingles

• Like 1

Got it again, as its late here it was harder without any friends, i dont like to instantly back out team games but i get stressed sometimes due to the lack of common sense.

This one took 4h and a half, lost my bonus :(

I have 90% win rate on hexagone, gotta take advantage that jump showdown is out of the rotation to keep the odds high.

The first 3h i didnt get a single slime climb, never been so unlucky in a run for infalible, multiple tip toes and hoarders,

I'd say just keep trying, it will come!

And if you really gave up, consider reaching me out and maybe we can have a deal.

13 hours ago, iShanks said:

I just got my 5th win, but didn’t get my crown (got the “rewards will be delivered later message) and consequently didn’t get the trophy. What do I do? Is my streak broken? Do I have to win another one?

Edit: Kept restarting the game until my last crown was accounted for. Then after a couple seconds the trophy popped!

This happened in my 4th win. Got my 5th after it but no trophy and the crown still missing. Quiting and entering as we speak hopefully it'll get rewarded along with the trophy