Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Just lost a 4 win streak thanks to a dude grabbing me on block party. I was not too close to the edge, and while i was checking which wall was coming, a dude grabs me and my character literally jumps over the edge.

Speaking of grabs, has someone figured out how grabbing works and what to do if someone grabs you? Because in this case i wasn't moving the left analog at all ( didn't have the time) and my character was moved a lot, while other times my character isn't pushed too much, both if i move the left analog or if i don't. Is it random or is there some sort of mechanic that i'm now well aware of?

Edited by Capukkion23

The server lag on this is incredibly bad at times, I managed to lose my tail in the center of tail tag despite no one else being up there, quit with seven seconds to go and still got the kudos, so what I was seeing must have been running at least 5 seconds behind. Seen similarly stuff happen with Fall Ball and other team games too where the score will suddenly change by a few points for no visible reason. Makes it sort of unplayable at times.

2 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Does anyone know for sure if buying items resets the streak? 

Idk 100% if it does but a lot of people have confirmed that it does so I would highly avoid buying anything until you get your 5 wins unless you lose your streak, then buy something if you want to

Edited by ShahinMiah

I'm done with this trophy, this game has too much bugs.

I was 3 wins in a row, my streak is gone when I left eggs team game. ?

My Kudos go up. Even before I left Hex at the last point and the Kudos stay the same.

I don't get it, I do nothing wrong. No stress, everything is good and left eggs team and the Kudos go up.

I had faith but no anymore. I let it there, maybe I'll do it one day if the game devs is ok.

Edited by primalentir

48 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I'm done with this trophy, this game has too much bugs.

I was 3 wins in a row, my streak is gone when I left eggs team game. 1f621.png

My Kudos go up. Even before I left Hex at the last point and the Kudos stay the same.

I don't get it, I do nothing wrong. No stress, everything is good and left eggs team and the Kudos go up.

I had faith but no anymore. I let it there, maybe I'll do it one day if the game devs is ok.

Keep trying after a week,  i have lost 4 streaks x 3, 3 streaks x n times.  I am so sure I quited on a safe place or at the beginning but my kudos still goes up.  Really hate this game have lots of bug,  lag,  server error etc.  If they fixed the trick and not make a way to get the trophy easier, not going to play this game anymore till they do,  its just wasting time and not fair cos lots of bug.

Edited by ShadowSkill

There was a 'content update' applied a few hours ago and the game was required to restart in order to continue playing. This may mean that the infailible trophy exploit has been fixed. I can however confirm that when quitting out of a match your Kudos remain the same. We'll have to wait on some confirmation to see whether we can still use the exploit or not...

If now the game count your Kudos when you leave the episode at some point. You only can reach the trophy by a legit 5 in row.

Wich make the game a 10/10 platinium difficulty. All the trophies are not really hard. But this one is insane.

I saw a guy who was saying he left 30 sec before the end and the game count his Kudos.

Well, I just need "Head Turner" and "Infailible" and I'll get the Platinium. Look like it's out of my reach...

1 hour ago, primalentir said:

If now the game count your Kudos when you leave the episode at some point. You only can reach the trophy by a legit 5 in row.

Wich make the game a 10/10 platinium difficulty.

After some testing just now, it doesn't seem to be patched/fixed yet. I was suspicious when I gained kudos after quitting a match with plenty of time left, but it still just seems to be happening randomly.

I've quit matches at rounds 2, 3 and 4, all different levels, mixture of team, survival and race. No kudos gained.

Just happens when I've got a good streak going ?

We just stealthily made a few changes to the game ?

S N E A K Y

U P D A T E

? Valve costumes will now be available in the store on PS4

? Max player count for Fall Mountain is now 15

? Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble timer is now 1:30

? No more back to back team games

Taken from their account 

Edited by diogoarez
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, diogoarez said:

We just stealthily made a few changes to the game 1f440.png

S N E A K Y

U P D A T E

1f44c.png Valve costumes will now be available in the store on PS4

1f44c.png Max player count for Fall Mountain is now 15

1f44c.png Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble timer is now 1:30

1f44c.png No more back to back team games

Taken from their account 

Interesting, no more back to back team games.

Bring back Jump Showdown please!

6 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

In my opinion the time limit decrease on Royal Fumble makes it harder to win 

I disagree, unless I already have the tail then I only really go after it for the last 30 seconds anyway.  Chasing it around for any amount of time before that is wasted energy, it's much easier to grab the tail and hold onto it for the last 10 seconds or so.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I disagree, unless I already have the tail then I only really go after it for the last 30 seconds anyway.  Chasing it around for any amount of time before that is wasted energy, it's much easier to grab the tail and hold onto it for the last 10 seconds or so.

I say it because I just lost the tail I started with 15 seconds before time out and there wasn't enough time to flank the guy

Fucking game,  fall mountain i was the only one  there waiting for the crown go down, then the game freezing and the crown not moving and i dropped down and lost.  Fucking game lost my streaks again cause of lags,  fuck it. 

Edited by ShadowSkill
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Fucking game,  fall mountain i was the only one  there waiting for the crown go down, then the game freezing and the crown not moving and i dropped down and lost.  Fucking game lost my streaks again cause of lags,  fuck it. 

Happened to me last week, it's awful