Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

21 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Fucking game,  fall mountain i was the only one  there waiting for the crown go down, then the game freezing and the crown not moving and i dropped down and lost.  Fucking game lost my streaks again cause of lags,  fuck it. 

Yeah, fall mountain sucks. I remember during the beginning of my streak I was the only person by the crown and I jumped and grabbed onto it and did a complete pull-up and was left standing on top of it. Thankfully I had a good enough lead that I had time to slowly wedge myself towards the edge to grab the crown again. Bugs like this can make a person go insane and idk how I managed to get this trophy with all the shit going against me. Best advice I can give is to avoid playing late at night as I noticed that’s when the big boys got on. Most of my wins came in the morning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

We just stealthily made a few changes to the game ?

S N E A K Y

U P D A T E

? Valve costumes will now be available in the store on PS4

? Max player count for Fall Mountain is now 15

? Team Tail Tag and Royal Fumble timer is now 1:30

? No more back to back team games

Taken from their account 

What is that back to back team games?

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

In my opinion the time limit decrease on Royal Fumble makes it harder to win 

Not sure. I never move in any tail game until 30-45 sec to go. It's pointless. Unless I start as the one with the tail, of course.

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Fucking Perfect Match is not only boring but a risk in the last guess because of pushers but it's all I've been getting this past 2 hours along with tail tag

I freaking know right? I am typing this as I play right now and for the past 2 hours, I have been getting a lot of Perfect Match, Slime Climb, Team Tails, Jinxed, and about 5 Royale Fumble Finale. I haven't gotten Fall Mountain since my last broken 4th streak 4 hours ago. Now, I'm getting the games which we are supposed to avoid! 

17 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Fucking Perfect Match is not only boring but a risk in the last guess because of pushers but it's all I've been getting this past 2 hours along with tail tag

the risk is so minimal though.  Like < 1% chance of failure.

2 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Acabo de perder mi racha de 2 victorias después de 3 h sin victorias, en Hex-a-Gone abrió el menú de audio en lugar de salir, aunque claramente hice clic en salir del juego, debe haber sido un retraso

Sorry men. I have the same accident.

• Like 1

Just now, diogoarez said:

It's alright I'm not even mad anymore I'm just dying from the inside 

Don't worry I'm too. I'm not even stress anymore cause I lost my 4 in a row just cause the game decided to count the Kudos.

I just try now, and hope to get back to 5. I'm 1 now, I need to be more careful and choose wisely.

I'm not very far, I know my strength and my weaknesses. Just need the good server, good game and bad players at the right time. Patience.

• Like 1