rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,279 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Did a perfect run on Fall Mountain and somehow still had to quit because there was a guy on the other side even though I saw him get hit by a ball earlier 

The lag means that the guy may have been hit a second or two before you actually saw it, which would explain that.

8 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Did a perfect run on Fall Mountain and somehow still had to quit because there was a guy on the other side even though I saw him get hit by a ball earlier 

Sometimes if a fast moving ball hit the spining doors, the door rotation can launch you far ahead. This could be his case.

I am very frustrated.

Because i have a id with 100% in all games; a lof of time,money and work to have this.

I can not lost is important to me.

This game is tough, a patch is apparently coming this week.

1.) Take your time, take risks when trying to get one win.

2.) Leave any game mode you don't feel confident in

3.) If you do end up falling, quit with enough anticipation

4.) Ideal finals are hex-a-gon, royal fumble and fall mountain, quit the showdown instantly. 

I had a dream about this trophy last Saturday and I'm glad I got it because I'm super burned out on the game itself now...

I have a friend who has gotten a 5 win streak twice, and a 4 win streak countless times. 

This game isn't luck. You just need to play better. 

13 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I have a friend who has gotten a 5 win streak twice, and a 4 win streak countless times. 

This game isn't luck. You just need to play better. 

I've done three 4 win streaks each broken up by a single loss in the past few hours, it's massively up to luck.

How can you do anything about tail tag when the game is designed to prevent better players from helping their team. The hoop game and Fall Ball have golden objects to allow losing teams to win in a single shot. Jinx is basically a slot machine. Every other team game comes down to whichever team the other two teams gang up against.

Even the solo games have a lot of luck involved. The racing games are easy to pass but the survival games can be lost because another person decides to take you with them and since there's no standard way to block other than jumping which puts you at more risk, this essentially comes down to luck.

That's without even talking about the glitches which can take you out even if you are perfect.

You can be as good at the game as you want, if you don't have luck on your side you're not getting to five in a row.

Posted (edited)

52 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

This game is tough, a patch is apparently coming this week.

1.) Take your time, take risks when trying to get one win.

2.) Leave any game mode you don't feel confident in

3.) If you do end up falling, quit with enough anticipation

4.) Ideal finals are hex-a-gon, royal fumble and fall mountain, quit the showdown instantly. 

I had a dream about this trophy last Saturday and I'm glad I got it because I'm super burned out on the game itself now...

Patch when?? Where you look this information. 

Edited by MANU1950

Seen a few comments on social media that a patch to fix exploit is almost ready to go live but I am unable to find any news to confirm it.

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Seen a few comments on social media that a patch to fix exploit is almost ready to go live but I am unable to find any news to confirm it.

I just know devs are working on it. If they do an update, I leave the game. Anyway I'll leave it when Tony Hawk's is out ^^

1 hour ago, XXIIlII said:

You act like trophies are a matter of life and death

Are they not? 😮

Why would they bother fixing the exploit anyway, so many have got it now using it it’s pointless, they must be a miserable lot to deliberately focus on antagonising their player base ☹️ 

I got four in a row last night, and made to the final on the fifth. It was fall mountain and I got hit by a couple balls. Obviously I didn't win, hopefully I'll get another chance.

3 minutes ago, garag424 said:

Why would they bother fixing the exploit anyway, so many have got it now using it it’s pointless, they must be a miserable lot to deliberately focus on antagonising their player base ☹️ 

Because at the moment everyone is quitting games early, that's not a good look when your a team you go one goal down so 4 people on your team quit.
Don't get me wrong I hate this trophy but having players quit mid event when your a team is not great for the causal gamers or the gamers who just want to have fun.

23 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

they should patch it after they took care of the servers cause how could they tell that i left the game by myself or by a disconnection error?

5 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Because at the moment everyone is quitting games early, that's not a good look when your a team you go one goal down so 4 people on your team quit.
Don't get me wrong I hate this trophy but having players quit mid event when your a team is not great for the causal gamers or the gamers who just want to have fun.

Also if everyone get the platinium, all those players will leave the game. And I'm sure this is not what the devs want.

10 minutes ago, remainpositive said:

Can't find a specific answer, is it safe to close app between wins?

Yes. Your 5 streak can be over as long a period of time as you like. Days if you want. Just so long as you don't record a loss (i.e. earn kudos) in an episodes where you don't win.

So, let's take this player for exemple. He just did 5 in a row.

Here his last run.

I'm sorry but as far as I played this game, if I do that in Fall Mountain, for me it's a really bad run.

It's a frustration when you saw someone play like that who have the trophy and you do a perfect run and you're 2nd.

No offense for the player, but for me it's a bad run.

2 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

You act like trophies are a matter of life and death

You act like you've never cared about something that doesn't matter in the long run.

1 hour ago, MANU1950 said:

I am very frustrated.

Because i have a id with 100% in all games; a lof of time,money and work to have this.

I can not lost is important to me.

Don't worry man, you'll get it. With an id like that, I know you'll find the time a dedication to get it. Even if it does get patched before you get it, you'll be fine. They even said they're planning on making it easier at some point. Idk to what extent but that's besides the point. Don't panic yourself. Stay calm, that's the most important factor to winning your games. Make sure your having at least a little fun. I know that sounds like a very "cheesy" (for lack of a better word) thing to say but it's true. You got it! 🏆

Damit again. I died right after my 4th win. Again due a bug

4 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Damit again. I died right after my 4th win. Again due a bug

Man you've balls to stay to stay in Jinxed. It's the worst. It's a 50/50 sure.

1 minute ago, Booster92BG said:

Finally got it!

Kept my 4 win streak yesterday whole day, and today after 5 hours, i finally got the perfect games and the perfect finale!

Good luck to everyone!

Really happy for you, again 😉

Finally got this garbage.

looking forward to never playing, or thinking about this nightmare ever again.