Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

3 minutes ago, garag424 said:

Why would they bother fixing the exploit anyway, so many have got it now using it it’s pointless, they must be a miserable lot to deliberately focus on antagonising their player base ☹️ 

Because at the moment everyone is quitting games early, that's not a good look when your a team you go one goal down so 4 people on your team quit.
Don't get me wrong I hate this trophy but having players quit mid event when your a team is not great for the causal gamers or the gamers who just want to have fun.

23 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Seen a few comments on social media that a patch to fix exploit is almost ready to go live but I am unable to find any news to confirm it.

they should patch it after they took care of the servers cause how could they tell that i left the game by myself or by a disconnection error?

5 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Because at the moment everyone is quitting games early, that's not a good look when your a team you go one goal down so 4 people on your team quit.
Don't get me wrong I hate this trophy but having players quit mid event when your a team is not great for the causal gamers or the gamers who just want to have fun.

Also if everyone get the platinium, all those players will leave the game. And I'm sure this is not what the devs want.

10 minutes ago, remainpositive said:

Can't find a specific answer, is it safe to close app between wins?

Yes. Your 5 streak can be over as long a period of time as you like. Days if you want. Just so long as you don't record a loss (i.e. earn kudos) in an episodes where you don't win.

So, let's take this player for exemple. He just did 5 in a row.

Here his last run.

I'm sorry but as far as I played this game, if I do that in Fall Mountain, for me it's a really bad run.

It's a frustration when you saw someone play like that who have the trophy and you do a perfect run and you're 2nd.

No offense for the player, but for me it's a bad run.

2 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

You act like trophies are a matter of life and death

You act like you've never cared about something that doesn't matter in the long run.

1 hour ago, MANU1950 said:

I am very frustrated.

Because i have a id with 100% in all games; a lof of time,money and work to have this.

I can not lost is important to me.

Don't worry man, you'll get it. With an id like that, I know you'll find the time a dedication to get it. Even if it does get patched before you get it, you'll be fine. They even said they're planning on making it easier at some point. Idk to what extent but that's besides the point. Don't panic yourself. Stay calm, that's the most important factor to winning your games. Make sure your having at least a little fun. I know that sounds like a very "cheesy" (for lack of a better word) thing to say but it's true. You got it! ?

• Like 4

Can someone tell me if it's still possible to get hex-a-gone as a finale with a party of 2/3 or even 4 people? I tried it today with a friend and we only got it once in like 20 finals. Maybe we had bad luck with the map rotation or it's just extremely rare in parties? It would also make sense if they don't add it frequently in parties, just curious.

Goodluck to everyone who still needs the trophy, I also didn't have the luck yet. (Team yellow is the best *sarcasm*)

6 minutes ago, VLAAMINGK_N1 said:

Can someone tell me if it's still possible to get hex-a-gone as a finale with a party of 2/3 or even 4 people? I tried it today with a friend and we only got it once in like 20 finals. Maybe we had bad luck with the map rotation or it's just extremely rare in parties? It would also make sense if they don't add it frequently in parties, just curious.

Goodluck to everyone who still needs the trophy, I also didn't have the luck yet. (Team yellow is the best *sarcasm*)

I did some matches in a party of three some hour ago and had frequently hex-a-gone as a final. It's probably just a case of bad luck ( or maybe the number of players that reached the final, i've noticed that hex-a-gone is more frequently when there are 10+ players that reach the final) .

• Like 1

I give up on Hex-a-Gone, lost another streak on it :(

40 minutes ago, theaface said:

I just posted this on another forum just now:

- Try to stay on the upper layers as long as you can, however always be looking down at what’s beneath you. Don’t try to get one more tile if it means putting a big cluster of tiles beneath you out of reach.

- When you have space around you, slow right down and hop from tile to tile. Jump slower than you think - you have more time than you might expect. Rotate the camera to help you plan your jumps and your route.

- If there is a two-tile gap to the next safest tile, you can jump and dive to it. Just be ready to mash jump when you land to quickly get back up and keep going.

- If other people are on your level, look for ways to cut them off and limit the amount of tiles they have to work with. That’s the time to break out into a run, but always be cautious about your next move. You don’t need to run right up to someone to cut them off - you can do it from afar without them realising how much you’re limiting their options.

- If someone is aggressively pursuing you, don’t panic! Just look for ways to quickly change direction and the chances are their speed and aggression will cause them to run out of road and fall quicker than you’d think.

- To repeat the earlier point, always be looking for the next few moves ahead, whether that’s on your level or looking for a good place to drop down safely. You CANNOT fall over by just dropping down, so don’t worry about that.

- Mostly just worry about your character and where they are - you want to stay high up and out of trouble as much as you can.

Hope some of that helps.

Thanks for the tips tho

Was going well, then I suddenly dropped like 3 floors, decided to risk it then some guy fell over me and we both died