Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

29 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

The next patch is coming next week. Just read it from their twitter. This is the one that will probably fix the exploit 1f62c.png

Source? Before everyone goes into a panic frenzy. 

Edited by Hedgito

26 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

To me at least it seems that in options menu you'll be able to invert your controller and adjust certain sensitivities but nothing on patching the exploit. Nonethless it should be expected to be fixed sooner rather than later.

Edited by Hedgito

1 minute ago, Chr1s_H4ll said:

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on kudos, I think.

Yeah, I'm seeing people say yes and others say no. I didn't keep track of my Kudos so I don't know. 

I guess I'll just keep going at it now and keep track of my current Kudos. 

1 hour ago, FacelessBraavosi said:

I'm so discouraged at this point. Went on a 4 win streak using the exploit. Got to the final and it was hexagone. By the time I realized I wasn't going to win, there just wasn't enough time to quit out. I think I'm gonna take the advice the guy said a page or two back and only play the finals that I know I'm really good in. It's a little discouraging to quit a final before it's begun but I think it's my only chance

I feel your pain. The problem with me is I think I am good at every final (except for Royal Fumble) but then I get to that one finale that I just have bad luck with. I do perfect runs at Fall Mountain only to get to the top and have to wait for the crown to come back down and someone else has that running momentum over me. I am killing it at Hex-a-Gone until someone falls on my path from above and takes up the last few hexagons or I spend so much time on the top rows that by the time I run out of hexagons all the ones below are gone and I just fall and there's no time to quit.

Maybe the game is just getting to be now after trying so much for the trophy and losing so many streaks. I'm getting psyched out. I'd say time for a break but with the looming patch I feel I need to get it done ASAP.

Also does anyone know the answer; is it safe to quit a match RIGHT AWAY as soon as it starts and it's guaranteed you won't lose kudos? I feel like I wait until the last 10 seconds too often and I find that I gain kudos even though I don't see any Eliminated screen or anything. But maybe leaving right away is safer?

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, EPICRAGE said:

I feel your pain. The problem with me is I think I am good at every final (except for Royal Fumble) but then I get to that one finale that I just have bad luck with. I do perfect runs at Fall Mountain only to get to the top and have to wait for the crown to come back down and someone else has that running momentum over me. I am killing it at Hex-a-Gone until someone falls on my path from above and takes up the last few hexagons or I spend so much time on the top rows that by the time I run out of hexagons all the ones below are gone and I just fall and there's no time to quit.

Maybe the game is just getting to be now after trying so much for the trophy and losing so many streaks. I'm getting psyched out. I'd say time for a break but with the looming patch I feel I need to get it done ASAP.

Also does anyone know the answer; is it safe to quit a match RIGHT AWAY as soon as it starts and it's guaranteed you won't lose kudos? I feel like I wait until the last 10 seconds too often and I find that I gain kudos even though I don't see any Eliminated screen or anything. But maybe leaving right away is safer?

It is safe leaving a match straight away. I did this with Tail Tag and Jinxed mostly

• Like 1

I am Infallible, done in the best way possible, managing to hold onto my tail against five other people in Royal Fumble for an entire minute.

All I need to do now is buy some more stuff from the shop and do a gaming session to get Squad Goals and I'll have had enough of season 1, hopefully they will tone down the more luck filled team games for season 2.

2 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I am getting disconnected from the server messages only when spectating others after when winning matches. It's always the first/second game. Can anyone confirms here that if I get disconnected, will I lose my streak? (Currently on a 3rd winning streak).

If your Kudos doesn't go up then you still have your streak, if it does then your streak has restarted. I'm guessing it depends on whether the server recorded the game as complete before the disconnect.

• Like 1