Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

I finally got the Infallible trophy. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I had a 4-strike, but in the last final I rushed too much and unfortunately lost. Back then, I was quitting the game when I knew I was going to lose but didn't make a 5-strike, so I don't know if this method works. Today, after the 4th final, I got "Disconected" (I must admit that it was a shock for me, haha). The number of Kudos was the same as before the 5th episode (I know, because I wrote them after each win). After "Disconected" I won episode 5th time and got the trophy. It is worth adding that after being kicked from the server, I did not have a message about unsaved profile status, Kudos, etc. 
Good luck to all of You! 
Fall-Guys-Ultimate-Knockout-202008221223

Edited by Zygo89pl

32 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Yet another streak lost on Hex-a-Gone, it's like the more I try to play safe there the more I start fucking up, I haven't won one Hex-a-Gone in 2 days 

You have my genuine sympathy. I check this thread every day in the hope that you’ve managed to tame the infallible beast. It might not amount to much but if you need any tips or anything, let me know.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theaface said:

You have my genuine sympathy. I check this thread every day in the hope that you’ve managed to tame the infallible beast. It might not amount to much but if you need any tips or anything, let me know.

Honestly I think it's a me problem and not so much lack of tips unfortunately, I think I've lost so many streaks these last few days that my brain subconsciously is just tired of the game 

8 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Honestly I think it's a me problem and not so much lack of tips unfortunately, I think I've lost so many streaks these last few days that my brain subconsciously is just tired of the game 

Don't worry I do too. I loose 10 streaks in 2 days. 3/2/1 most of it but I did 15 episodes win which is no really great cause I don't have the trophy, it's a me problem too or the game count my kudos. I'm back to 1 now. I'll try to be careful in hoping the game dosen't count my kudos cause it looks like I'm subscribe to this thing ?

Edited by primalentir
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PhoenixPerson_ said:

Come on... they can't possibly change the trophy requirements. That would be stupid... The fairest easiest thing they could do is add team play where you can get wins as a member of a team.

Actually they can. In Battlefront 2 there's a trophy "Choose Your Path" which used to be super hard. Then like a year or so later they changed requirements and it became really easy to obtain.

Edited by RRDude_PBB
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RRDude_PBB said:

Actually they can. In Battlefront 2 there's a trophy "Choose Your Path" which used to be super hard. Then like a year or so later they changed requirements and it became really easy to obtain.

1 hour ago, RRDude_PBB said:

Okay I'm kinda confused. So before I entered the match, I had 18,935 kudos right? But after I won, before I got the coins from winning (kind of hard to explain but you can see your coins on the win screen before you get the coins from winning) and it said I had 19,515??? Then once I got the coins from winning I had 20,655. Is my streak ruined? Why did I get completely random kudos? I checked the clip multiple times and I'm sure that I had 18,935 before the match started. This makes no sense.

Edited by Xandeath75

3 hours ago, RRDude_PBB said:

- 3 in a raw is possible (without glitch), skill and a bit of luck and it's ok.

- 3/5 episodes in one day or session is really possible, did it a lot of time. Even 7 is possible for most of the player if they pratice  a lot.

In the end I would really like to now. How many players really have the trophy in the legit way on ps4. Probably around 10/30.

Just got the trophy. Only took 2 streak attempts. Best advice is avoid team games or play them and see what scores are like with 20 seconds left.

Any of the maps you could fall into the slime with are hit and miss. I had more issues with Roll Out than I did with Slime Climb. So that's personal preference.
Learn your finale. I can't do Hex-a-gon. I got close once or twice but I decided to just stick to Fall Mountain.

Only had one scare due to the fact someones name came up instead of mine on the podium but I still got the crown and the win.

If you're against getting this trophy this way. I'd reconsider. People are only going to get better and the devs may patch it. I hope for everyone's sake they don't.

Only started playing this morning as well and half the day I spent playing with my friend. So it's definitely doable. 

I completely shut off game music and literally had Spotify playing.

Good luck to anyone still struggling and good luck to the ones against it but want the plat. No one's going to think any less of you. Your profile do what you want.
Good luck guys and girls.

Now to play properly and chill through the rest of it.

Edited by ImmortalFox-
  • Like 1