Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

3 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

i lost a 3 row win :C i give up for now

Ugh same!!!!! So frustrating. I literally won 3 in a row without quitting and then game after game I get lousy teams during the team games and quit out. I made it to Fall Mountain but got outplayed (Or smartly quit out when someone was running to the crown ahead of me) and then quit 2nd round Jinxed, quit 3rd round Egg Fumble, and quit 4th round Tip Toe. Finally made it to Hex-a-Gone finale again and when I realized I wasn’t going to make it I quit out but gained kudos.

and right before all this I was first every race, winning team games by so much it wasn’t even close and, calmly jumping on hexagons three levels above everyone and outrunning everyone to the crown on Fall Mountain. 

I think I give up for now too. Well, I have no choice as I’m working 12 hours on Sunday so I won’t get to play much. It would have been nice earning my 7500th trophy tonight with Infallible but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

• Like 1

Literally on my 4 win streak while playing for the past 3 hours and haven't seen games such as Egg Scramble, Hoarders, Fruit Chute, and Fall Ball. Those games could safely bring me to the finals but so far I kept quitting games like Rollout (Lost 3 wins streaks here), Block Party (Lost 2 Wins streaks here), Jinxed (Not even trying), Tip Toe (Lost 3 win Streaks here). Any more advice anyone could give?

11 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

Literally on my 4 win streak while playing for the past 3 hours and haven't seen games such as Egg Scramble, Hoarders, Fruit Chute, and Fall Ball. Those games could safely bring me to the finals but so far I kept quitting games like Rollout (Lost 3 wins streaks here), Block Party (Lost 2 Wins streaks here), Jinxed (Not even trying), Tip Toe (Lost 3 win Streaks here). Any more advice anyone could give?

You should only play what you’re comfortable with but of those, I’d definitely play Block Party. In that game you can stand at the front ahead of the crowd and mess of bodies. If anything goes wrong, like you get knocked over, you should have ample time to leave before being swept off the platform.

22 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I'd say if you're not confident in those then your best chance is to wait for a Slime Climb to appear and hope only a few make it through so that you don't end up with Tip Toe. Block Party would seem to be the safest option of the ones you listed but there's a block pattern that sometimes appears which is designed to take out people who stick to the front middle and you have to react very quickly to quit in time.

Edited by AusLeviathan

9 minutes ago, thesmellyboy1 said:

I was on a three win streak and left right before someone grabbed the crown but it gave me kudos why does this happen anyone know?

There's two reason.

First, there can be a lag that causes you to see things happen a second or two after they actually are, so if you quit just before you saw the crown grabbed then it's possible that the game was already over.

Second, the amount of time it takes for your quit request to go through can vary, I've seen it happen so fast that I was able to quit despite starting to fall off the platform in block party and others where even being four floors up in Hex-a-gone didn't provide enough time.

Edited by AusLeviathan

19 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Uh 2 times already today I've been eliminated but kudos didn't go up, WTF? 

We all know this is a new game. It's absolutely normal that it has some errors, glitches, bugs, etc. Additionally, it has become very popular, which is why many players play it, which causes connection problems. Especially over the weekend. I myself noticed that I had many more disconnections on the weekend evening than in the morning. There are just more players and it's totally normal. 
The only thing left for us to do is wait for more patches and improvements.

• Like 1

Skill based matchmaking makes this game increasingly harder, I've 49 wins but nowadays I'm winning way less 

Lost another streak, this time on Perfect Match, my brain is just so tired I mistook the square where the apples were 

Edited by diogoarez

Just now, DBean- said:

Two wins in a row gone because someone pushed me off in Perfect Match. Second day in a row I've started with a streak and lost it in ten minutes of starting the game up. Lost every team game so far today, too.

Honestly I think the best thing we can do is mentalize ourselves that we may not get this trophy and that is fine 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Honestly I think the best thing we can do is mentalize ourselves that we may not get this trophy and that is fine 

Yeah. Just think it's funny how I once got a three match winning streak without even worrying about it and haven't gotten to three yet now that it's on my mind!

Just now, DBean- said:

Yeah. Just think it's funny how I once got a three match winning streak without even worrying about it and haven't gotten to three yet now that it's on my mind!

I lost 7 3 win streaks last week, since that I've only had 1, the game is becoming harder 

1 hour ago, thesmellyboy1 said:

I was on a three win streak and left right before someone grabbed the crown but it gave me kudos why does this happen anyone know?

Fall mountain is trash if you want to quit with a winstreak. I already lost a couple streaks because this one, if you ain't having a perfect run you better quit out immediatly, or else just watch on your way to the hammers with the 3 color tiles, if there's no one next to you on the other side continue, if there's someone it's 50/50 to quit or continue. After that zone you have to go for it or decide to leave, because it will count if you quit (atleast for me in all the cases)

Edited by VLAAMINGK_N1
  • Like 1

After two failed 4x streaks yesterday, losing both times on a hex-a-gone (my strongest final), I was starting to stress majorly. Took a few hours away then started another streak. This time actually getting a legit 3x without really noticing. When I made it 4x I decided to call it a night.

Going again fresh in the morning earned me my 5th, on my second match up. Only quit the first because of team Tail Tag.

Only thing left now is to win in a group!

Had the most epic pre-final Fall Ball match on the way to victory. Being 0-4 down with about 30 seconds left, but then the golden egg spawned. The other team abandoned their goal, already smelling victory. One well placed header and the egg went straight in, with seconds to spare. 5-4. 

Sorry if you were yellows in that match! My bad! ?

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Skill based matchmaking makes this game increasingly harder, I've 49 wins but nowadays I'm winning way less.

I didn't realise there was any kind of matchmaking algorithm like that. It seems completely random to me still, average mix of weak and strong players. In fact winning has only become more consistent for me as I've made a few improvements on my technique on all final types.

1 hour ago, diogoarez said:

Skill based matchmaking makes this game increasingly harder, I've 49 wins but nowadays I'm winning way less 

Lost another streak, this time on Perfect Match, my brain is just so tired I mistook the square where the apples were 

There's no such thing as SBMM in this game lmao

Edited by ThatMuttGuy
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

There's no such thing as SBMM in this game lmao

I know a guy at Mediatonic and he spoke that it was planned, now if it was implemented or not I don't know but seems like it

53 minutes ago, CravingClarity said:

I didn't realise there was any kind of matchmaking algorithm like that. It seems completely random to me still, average mix of weak and strong players. In fact winning has only become more consistent for me as I've made a few improvements on my technique on all final types.

Ever since I reached 40 wins I've encountered way more skilled players than ever before 

PATCH NOTES: https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame/status/1297497860339109888?s=09

Broke my 3 streak again on perfect match,  someone push me very far away in sudden, thanks for that toxic player again.   I am super bad luck in this game met loads of pusher,  lags and bug. Just helped my friend and he got this I still trying hard but losing on all bad luck. 

Edited by ShadowSkill
  • Like 2