rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,279 posts in this topic

This trophy is 10% luck, 20% skill. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get it.

8 minutes ago, LinkNova said:

This trophy is 10% luck, 20% skill. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get it.

what is the other 70%?  Strategy?

5 minutes ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

70% concentrated power of will. 

Sorry! Couldn't hold the pun.  
Jeez, I am old :DD 

How is that possible if pain takes already 50% away?:P

24 minutes ago, Fey_Ironclaw said:

70% concentrated power of will. 

Sorry! Couldn't hold the pun.  
Jeez, I am old :DD 

90% of baseball is half-mental!

Posted (edited)

Just got the trophy. Only took 2 streak attempts. Best advice is avoid team games or play them and see what scores are like with 20 seconds left.

Any of the maps you could fall into the slime with are hit and miss. I had more issues with Roll Out than I did with Slime Climb. So that's personal preference.
Learn your finale. I can't do Hex-a-gon. I got close once or twice but I decided to just stick to Fall Mountain.

Only had one scare due to the fact someones name came up instead of mine on the podium but I still got the crown and the win.

If you're against getting this trophy this way. I'd reconsider. People are only going to get better and the devs may patch it. I hope for everyone's sake they don't.

Only started playing this morning as well and half the day I spent playing with my friend. So it's definitely doable. 

I completely shut off game music and literally had Spotify playing.

Good luck to anyone still struggling and good luck to the ones against it but want the plat. No one's going to think any less of you. Your profile do what you want.
Good luck guys and girls.

Now to play properly and chill through the rest of it.

Edited by ImmortalFox-

Just got it! My best recommendation is to only play what you're confident in. I never played royal fumble unless it was for my first win. Keep trying, you'll eventually get there. 

Yes..m¡¡¡

Finally get. I am very happy¡¡

2 montain

2 hexagonia

1 tails.

I think I'm on the Asian server because of my location, I was finally up to a 2 win streak but I quit tail tag with 10 seconds to go when it looked risky but I still got the kudos sadly.

Posted (edited)

i lost a 3 row win :C i give up for now

Edited by ArK_TatiCo
Press enter for error :p

6 hours ago, fsluca said:

Has it been patched someone please tell me

Not that I know 

Posted (edited)

Until I have three wins in a row playing normally I will try the exploit, although if they take it away I will never get the trophy, need to get better on the finals.

Edited by jorgecarpio91

3 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

i lost a 3 row win :C i give up for now

Ugh same!!!!! So frustrating. I literally won 3 in a row without quitting and then game after game I get lousy teams during the team games and quit out. I made it to Fall Mountain but got outplayed (Or smartly quit out when someone was running to the crown ahead of me) and then quit 2nd round Jinxed, quit 3rd round Egg Fumble, and quit 4th round Tip Toe. Finally made it to Hex-a-Gone finale again and when I realized I wasn’t going to make it I quit out but gained kudos.

and right before all this I was first every race, winning team games by so much it wasn’t even close and, calmly jumping on hexagons three levels above everyone and outrunning everyone to the crown on Fall Mountain. 

I think I give up for now too. Well, I have no choice as I’m working 12 hours on Sunday so I won’t get to play much. It would have been nice earning my 7500th trophy tonight with Infallible but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

I once had a winstreak of 1. No idea how you guys manage that. xD

Literally on my 4 win streak while playing for the past 3 hours and haven't seen games such as Egg Scramble, Hoarders, Fruit Chute, and Fall Ball. Those games could safely bring me to the finals but so far I kept quitting games like Rollout (Lost 3 wins streaks here), Block Party (Lost 2 Wins streaks here), Jinxed (Not even trying), Tip Toe (Lost 3 win Streaks here). Any more advice anyone could give?

11 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

Literally on my 4 win streak while playing for the past 3 hours and haven't seen games such as Egg Scramble, Hoarders, Fruit Chute, and Fall Ball. Those games could safely bring me to the finals but so far I kept quitting games like Rollout (Lost 3 wins streaks here), Block Party (Lost 2 Wins streaks here), Jinxed (Not even trying), Tip Toe (Lost 3 win Streaks here). Any more advice anyone could give?

You should only play what you’re comfortable with but of those, I’d definitely play Block Party. In that game you can stand at the front ahead of the crowd and mess of bodies. If anything goes wrong, like you get knocked over, you should have ample time to leave before being swept off the platform.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I'd say if you're not confident in those then your best chance is to wait for a Slime Climb to appear and hope only a few make it through so that you don't end up with Tip Toe. Block Party would seem to be the safest option of the ones you listed but there's a block pattern that sometimes appears which is designed to take out people who stick to the front middle and you have to react very quickly to quit in time.

Edited by AusLeviathan

I was on a three win streak and left right before someone grabbed the crown but it gave me kudos why does this happen anyone know?

Bruh today I'm playing decently but all my teammates are troglodytes, had to quit a Fall Ball game where we started winning 3-0 and then some guys on my team just stopped playing 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, thesmellyboy1 said:

I was on a three win streak and left right before someone grabbed the crown but it gave me kudos why does this happen anyone know?

There's two reason.

First, there can be a lag that causes you to see things happen a second or two after they actually are, so if you quit just before you saw the crown grabbed then it's possible that the game was already over.

Second, the amount of time it takes for your quit request to go through can vary, I've seen it happen so fast that I was able to quit despite starting to fall off the platform in block party and others where even being four floors up in Hex-a-gone didn't provide enough time.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Uh 2 times already today I've been eliminated but kudos didn't go up, WTF? 

19 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Uh 2 times already today I've been eliminated but kudos didn't go up, WTF? 

We all know this is a new game. It's absolutely normal that it has some errors, glitches, bugs, etc. Additionally, it has become very popular, which is why many players play it, which causes connection problems. Especially over the weekend. I myself noticed that I had many more disconnections on the weekend evening than in the morning. There are just more players and it's totally normal. 
The only thing left for us to do is wait for more patches and improvements.

Posted (edited)

Skill based matchmaking makes this game increasingly harder, I've 49 wins but nowadays I'm winning way less 

Lost another streak, this time on Perfect Match, my brain is just so tired I mistook the square where the apples were 

Edited by diogoarez