Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

On 8/17/2020 at 7:51 PM, KingofRapture said:

I won 5 with exploit, no kudos went up on non win quit outs, but no trophy

won another and still no trophy. Did this get patched??

welp just lost. no trophy after 6 wins. Made sure that kudos and exp never went up. Maybe it has been patched. Either way I am very annoyed. This trophy is pure bullshit

I can see you got the Infallible now, congrats! what changed? or did you do it legit?

35 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I know a guy at Mediatonic and he spoke that it was planned, now if it was implemented or not I don't know but seems like it

Ever since I reached 40 wins I've encountered way more skilled players than ever before 

PATCH NOTES: https://twitter.com/FallGuysGame/status/1297497860339109888?s=09

Then we're having quite different experiences in matchmaking. I'm around 40 wins or so, and rank 40 and still seeing plenty of 'headless chickens' struggling through the first couple of rounds. Meanwhile, my 7 year old son who barely ever gets as far as a final (and has never won), doesn't get matched against any lower a field of players than I get. I can see plenty of high-rank unlocked cosmetics in his games. 

There may however be some kind of balancing algorithm that tries to average out the playing field with a fair distribution of both high and low rankings. Just an opinion though, based on not really experiencing matches with that were noticeably balanced one way or the other. Either full of pros or newbs.

3 minutes ago, CravingClarity said:

Then we're having quite different experiences in matchmaking. I'm around 40 wins or so, and rank 40 and still seeing plenty of 'headless chickens' struggling through the first couple of rounds. Meanwhile, my 7 year old son who barely ever gets as far as a final (and has never won), doesn't get matched against any lower a field of players than I get. I can see plenty of high-rank unlocked cosmetics in his games. 

There may however be some kind of balancing algorithm that tries to average out the playing field with a fair distribution of both high and low rankings. Just an opinion though, based on not really experiencing matches with that were noticeably balanced one way or the other. Either full of pros or newbs.

think the beginning of season 2 will reset everything so we could have a possible chance?

4 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

think the beginning of season 2 will reset everything so we could have a possible chance?

If there are a decent amount of new rounds then yeah I think the season restart would be a good chance to get another advantage, by learning to get good on the new rounds fast, added with the surge of casual players that will tune back into the game then, to see what's new and so on.

The first 3 days on Hex a gone were pure gold for me for example. Nobody else was using good techniques on it yet. Full on headless chicken rampage ?

Edited by CravingClarity
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CravingClarity said:

If there are a decent amount of new rounds then yeah I think the season restart would be a good chance to get another advantage, by learning to get good on the new rounds fast, added with the surge of casual players that will tune back into the game then, to see what's new and so on.

The first 3 days on Hex a gone were pure gold for me for example. Nobody else was using good techniques on it yet. Full on headless chicken rampage 1f602.png

Hex-a-Gone when the game started was my kingdom, I won almost every single one, then people learned and now I can barely win 1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Just lost another streak, a guy grabbed my tail from a mile away, I grabbed him literally point blank and nothing 

This is happening to me all the time too, on all the tail modes. Latency seems very noticeable on those modes for some reason. It makes Royal Fumble quite risky unless you're VERY clear of other players at the end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CravingClarity said:

This is happening to me all the time too, on all the tail modes. Latency seems very noticeable on those modes for some reason. It makes Royal Fumble quite risky unless you're VERY clear of other players at the end.

Yeah it was my fault but I was confident I wasn't going to get caught from that distance, big OOF 

34 minutes ago, brentmorrow88 said:

What the hell. I have played this a million times and have never fallen in between tiles. Is this a bug?

Basically sometimes you will become unsynced from the server which will cause things to appear differently that they actually are live. You can see this easily in the ball games as sometimes the balls will appear to teleport. In this case the tiles that were landed on were already gone, it's just because the player wasn't synced to the server they appeared to still be there.

Edited by AusLeviathan

1 hour ago, CravingClarity said:

Since I started trying this tactic a couple of days ago, I've won 6 out of 7 matches doing just this. Ideally not falling off like in this example! 1f60e.png

That is so sad to watch, they kept aiming at where the tail was and not where the tail would be, that's been basic video game logic ever since Space Invaders.

Anyway whilst this can work, all it takes to fail is someone to run up to one of the platforms and jump onto the spinner just as you're coming around. If that happens you're in trouble because you're moving so fast you're very likely to not see them until they land in front of you and once they have the tail a single jump will put large amount of distance between them and you whilst also making it hard for you to work out exactly where they landed.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Finally got mine, relax and stay calm on every match.

careful on some pushers on perfect match, roll out and block party. these 3 curse me a lot.

I have closed the bgm and open spotify, listening some piano music songs like "to the moon" (a indie pc game i like)

I can finally can get a good sleep, thanks for all my friends helping me for 2 weeks, finally we can all leave the hell.

Good Luck to you all, you can do it.

• Like 4

3 Win streak, make sure you got a tail by the end of the timer I am normally pretty good at this one, Had a tail the whole stage game ends I still have my tail and then it comes up saying Eliminated..... I knew should have stayed away from this game after the last break.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Finally got mine, relax and stay calm on every match.

careful on some pushers on perfect match, roll out and block party. these 3 curse me a lot.

I have closed the bgm and open spotify, listening some piano music songs like "to the moon" (a indie pc game i like)

I can finally can get a good sleep, thanks for all my friends helping me for 2 weeks, finally we can all leave the hell.

Good Luck to you all, you can do it.

Wish I could get Slime Climb everytime, I just get tail Tag and jinxed 80% of my games and have to quit. 

Congrats tho

• Like 1