Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

These kinds of fixes are not detailed in patch notes. They aren't going to say "Fixed an exploit which made the Infallible trophy easier". It remains a high possibility that it will be stealth patched. Games often make stealth changes that aren't detailed in patch notes when changing things some players may not want changed, or when it's perceived to be a detail not many players would care about. The infallible exploit falls under both of these conditions.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

jinxed, tip toe, block party....

Jinxed is the only one we were really concerned about since it comes down to the wire, we never had it show up once. The other 2 you should be able hold your own if you have experience with how they work.

Edited by ICavv

23 minutes ago, FacelessBraavosi said:

Everyone is saying the exploit hasn't been patched but every time I quit out of fall mountain my kudos are increased. I quit right at the mallets but long before anyone is on the top 2 platforms approaching the crown. Anyone else experiencing this?

I had this issue quite a bit. I think it has to do with the timing of leaving. I started leaving before the stairs unless I was going to win. Same with other game types where if I quit with 5-7 seconds left or 2-3 people left on tip toe, kudus would rise. Started quitting at 15 seconds for team games, even sooner if completely out of reach and never risked a tip toe if I wasn't leading the pack. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chr1s_H4ll said:

I had this issue quite a bit. I think it has to do with the timing of leaving. I started leaving before the stairs unless I was going to win. Same with other game types where if I quit with 5-7 seconds left or 2-3 people left on tip toe, kudus would rise. Started quitting at 15 seconds for team games, even sooner if completely out of reach and never risked a tip toe if I wasn't leading the pack. 

I guess I'm going to have to start quitting earlier then. It seems that the time between knowing you're going to lose and having the ability to quit on time leaves little margin for error 

4 hours ago, CuteBoringLove said:

Too many people have it illegitimately now. Patching it would be unfair to the people who would have to get it legit in the future.

This hasn't stopped other developers from changing trophy requirements to make them easier. 

The Fall Guys developer has actually addressed the difficulty of Infallible trophy on Reddit and there's hope for it becoming easier.

We hear ya! 

I can openly say that we didn't realise people felt so strongly about Playstation trophies, but we've seen people achieving it already! We'll keep an eye on things for sure but we're not planning to change it as of right now. Down the line there are likely going to be slightly easier ways to achieve a 'win' too, so all is not lost!

• Like 3

This is so frustrating!!!! Lost my 4 win streaks on Rollout 3 hours ago. Absolutely, gutted. After Getting 4 Win streaks again in just under an hour, and was on the Finals Fall Mountain. After I realize I couldn't make it to the end before anyone else, I quit before the spinning ramps and the crown was still far away as people have yet to reach them, As I returned to the lobby, my kudos coins added up. This game literally has a mind of its own.

15 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Seems that the bug is fixed.

Quit from Fall Mountain 10 sec before the end, and still got kudos.

Just got home today from a 10 day vacation.

Sucks that I won't be able to get this shit luck trophy, like the rest who glitched it.

Doesn't mean the exploit is fixed though. Sometimes I left the game way before the end and still earn kudos. This was also before last update. This happens especially in Fall Mountain, I just decide before the stairways if I am gonna win or not, and leave if not.

I have had 4 streaks of 3 wins in a row. Even more of 2 wins in a row, the trophy is really frustrated - you need a damn lot of luck. The exploit is inconsistent, all the final maps have glitches or issues regarding latency.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl

10 minutes ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

Doesn't mean the exploit is fixed though. Sometimes I left the game way before the end and still earn kudos. This was also before last update. This happens especially in Fall Mountain, I just decide before the stairways if I am gonna win or not, and leave if not.

I have had 4 streaks of 3 wins in a row. Even more of 2 wins in a row, the trophy is really frustrated - you need a damn lot of luck. The exploit is inconsistent, all the final maps have glitches or issues regarding latency.

Alright.

Then it's just Fall Mountain that's kinda buggy.