Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Had a loss count in a late Hoopsie Daisy quit. Back to square one again. Should've qualified, but a teammate bumped me away from an easy gold ring jump, they missed, and that caused me to miss. The last two days have been get an early loss, then spend the rest of my time playing just getting back to two wins. Looks like it'll be three in a row now unless I can't even get to two wins.

Edited by DBean-
  • Like 2

Just now, thesmellyboy1 said:

Wtf I left hexagon when there was like 8 other people in the game as well as me, no eliminated screen I left when I was on the second last floor and still gained kudos. What is this

Same happened to me on Fall Mountain.

Lost my streak way before anyone was even close to the last section.

9 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Well I've again get kudos when I left Block Party, this one was risky cause there was a lot of people but I think I did left I the right time.

It was a 2 in a row, 1 HEX yesterday and 1 HEX this morning. I'm kind of used to it now...

What server are you in?

13 minutes ago, thesmellyboy1 said:

What server are you in?

EU server.

I remove the game, get back to french then nothing changed.

I'll remove my save on the console, it's my last chance... If the game decided that the kudos go up again I'll leave the game there.

I should have done this trophy long ago but the game decided to give me Kudos most the time I left.

I begin to be tired to win I don't know how many episode, only this morning I did Dizzy Heights at the First place 3 times in a row.

I'll let you know if a clean save change anything...

6 minutes ago, primalentir said:

EU server.

I remove the game, get back to french then nothing changed.

I'll remove my save on the console, it's my last chance... If the game decided that the kudos go up again I'll leave the game there.

I should have done this trophy long ago but the game decided to give me Kudos most the time I left.

I begin to be tired to win I don't know how many episode, only this morning I did Dizzy Heights at the First place 3 times in a row.

I'll let you know if a clean save change anything...

Thank you I live in Australia but I play in eu server I think and the same thing is happening to me

So now, there are 4 types of players for this trophy.

- The really few who did it legit.

- The players with the glitch.

- The players with the glitch but Kudos go up just like that.

- And the players who think they'll reach it but they have not enough skill to do it.

Sorry about the last one but I'm really tired about this trophy. Too many times and too much Kudos up...

Hope everyone will have it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, primalentir said:

So now, there are 4 types of players for this trophy.

- The really few who did it legit.

- The players with the glitch.

- The players with the glitch but Kudos go up just like that.

- And the players who think they'll reach it but they have not enough skill to do it.

Sorry about the last one but I'm really tired about this trophy. Too many times and too much Kudos up...

Hope everyone will have it.

At this point I don't even know a week ago I reached 3 win streaks every day but now I can barely win 1 or 2 per day. I'm getting worse, tired and people are getting better 

Eliminated at last second in Fall Ball.

Mongoloid team rather stay and do nothing, than play.

We were even 6vs5. What an absolute disgrace of a luck based trophy.

Will for sure make stay away from everything these arrogant shit developers spit out on the market.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2020 at 4:24 PM, FacelessBraavosi said:

I'm so discouraged at this point. Went on a 4 win streak using the exploit. Got to the final and it was hexagone. By the time I realized I wasn't going to win, there just wasn't enough time to quit out. I think I'm gonna take the advice the guy said a page or two back and only play the finals that I know I'm really good in. It's a little discouraging to quit a final before it's begun but I think it's my only chance

On Hexagone, I would quit if I got to the second last layer unless I was with only one other who was below me. You have plenty of time to quickly quit either standing on the second last one or as you fall off it down to the last

8 minutes ago, MichMasteR said:

You really gotta chill my dude...

Not really.

You reap what you sow.

Arrogant community manager, developers aiming to make an impossible trophy, huge latency issues, bugs and what not.

The developers deserve all the shit they can get.

• Like 3