Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

At this point I don't even know a week ago I reached 3 win streaks every day but now I can barely win 1 or 2 per day. I'm getting worse, tired and people are getting better 

I hear you, man. I got 4 streaks last night. Decided to get my 5th win today and lost on Rollout by a grabber. In a mere hour, I have managed to get back 4 win streaks again. As I am attempting my 5th win in Fall Mountain, I was getting spammed hit by the yellow ball and decided to quit there. I turned on the IDs to see if anyone made to the crown, but no one passed the spinning hammers yet. After returning to the lobby, my kudos coins went up and it was a nightmare! I have been doing this trophy alone for 5 days now! I feel super exhausted as well. Doing the same thing day and night, getting win streaks after another to only end during the Final for my 5th Win. In my experience from getting 56 Wins (Yes I noted down each of my wins) in only 7 days, This trophy requires MASSIVE amounts of luck.

• Like 3

Finally after a week of losing multiple 3 and 4 streaks I have won my 5th game in a row. A player stole my tail with 25 seconds to go (had it the whole finale cause I started with it) and stole it back with 3 sec to go and spammed square like crazy. Managed to get out of the group and win! My 5 finales were the tail one, hex, mountain, hex and the tail one. Oh yeah and fuck grabbers and no exploits used!

Edited by LucienNL
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, ArtoriusFrost said:

I hear you, man. I got 4 streaks last night. Decided to get my 5th win today and lost on Rollout by a grabber. In a mere hour, I have managed to get back 4 win streaks again. As I am attempting my 5th win in Fall Mountain, I was getting spammed hit by the yellow ball and decided to quit there. I turned on the IDs to see if anyone made to the crown, but no one passed the spinning hammers yet. After returning to the lobby, my kudos coins went up and it was a nightmare! I have been doing this trophy alone for 5 days now! I feel super exhausted as well. Doing the same thing day and night, getting win streaks after another to only end during the Final for my 5th Win. In my experience from getting 56 Wins (Yes I noted down each of my wins) in only 7 days, This trophy requires MASSIVE amounts of luck.

56 wins in one week? Goddamn, I have 52 ever since launch but that could be because I started quitting a lot due to the exploit 

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Not really.

You reap what you sow.

Arrogant community manager, developers aiming to make an impossible trophy, huge latency issues, bugs and what not.

The developers deserve all the shit they can get.

It’s not exactly impossible when quite a lot of players have this trophy legitimately or not. Just admit that you don’t have the dexterity for this game and the exploit and be on your way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Not really.

You reap what you sow.

Arrogant community manager, developers aiming to make an impossible trophy, huge latency issues, bugs and what not.

The developers deserve all the shit they can get.

Stop crying. I thought it was impossible too. It is not. The game is still 25% luck en 75% skill. Sometimes you die cheap. But keep trying and 5 in a row can be done. And that is without any garbage ass exploits.

• Like 2

Fucking hell Hex-a-Gone has become impossible now that almost everyone on my lobbies is a pro, just got one game where everyone but me and one guy were left, we were like 1 minute fighting each other, me in the 3rd floor and him on the last, he won somehow, we were both hopping individual tiles and still outplayed me having the floor advantage 

14 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

It’s not exactly impossible when quite a lot of players have this trophy legitimately or not. Just admit that you don’t have the dexterity for this game and the exploit and be on your way.

Do you have problems comprehending words?
I said that the developers aimed for an impossible trophy (which are their own words), not that it is impossible.

Lmao, talking about dexterity from someone who plays all Ratalaikas shit. I have x3 more ultra rare trophies than you, even if you have 50% more overall trophies than me.
If dexterity for you means playing 1-2 hour easy shit games, then you are right. I have no dexterity.

8 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Stop crying. I thought it was impossible too. It is not. The game is still 25% luck en 75% skill. Sometimes you die cheap. But keep trying and 5 in a row can be done. And that is without any garbage ass exploits.

This game is around 30% skill, and around 70% luck according to the developers.
It's fine you want to believe something else.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

I have x3 more ultra rare trophies than you, even if you have 50% more overall trophies than me.
If dexterity for you means playing 1-2 hour easy shit games, then you are right. I have no dexterity.

x3 ultra rare trophies and ratalaika games or not, in the end he has the infalliable trophy though ?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kapitein said:

x3 ultra rare trophies and ratalaika games or not, in the end he has the infalliable trophy though 1f60a.png

So will I.

Just started going after this shit trophy today.

Wanted to play without quitting to get the immersion, but the team games are making that impossible.

Will just play the safe and boring way, like 99% of the people who got this trophy.

Just now, janzor88 said:

So will I.

Just started going after this shit trophy today.

Wanted to play without quitting to get the immersion, but the team games are making that impossible.

Will just play the safe and boring way, like 99% of the people who got this trophy.

Even with the exploit is still insanely hard due to how random the game is when it comes to kudos, pushers and games sometimes 

I'm currently on a 4 win streak and I need your help. Can you recommend me the safest possible way to get a win? Is it playing hex-a-gone (my favourite final)  when 16 out of 22 wins were on it or playing with 3 other people waiting for a 4 player royal fumble?

Edited by Obama1337_

3 minutes ago, Obama1337_ said:

I'm currently on a 4 win streak and I need your help. Can you recommend me the safest possible way to get a win? Is it playing hex-a-gone (my favourite final)  when 16 out of 22 wins were on it or playing with 3 other people waiting for a 4 player royal fumble?

Crown montain, Royal Fumble, Hexagone are my favs.

19 minutes ago, Obama1337_ said:

I would go for a hex final if I was you. Royal fumble (even with a team) is just too risky to lose it in the final second. Mountain is safe-ish if you are able to quit and keep your head cool.

• Like 1