Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

I Finally got the Infalliable Trophy! After about 5 4 Streak wins, and uncountable 3 streak wins, etc, this darn Luck-based Trophy is finally out of the way. Perseverance is literally the key to this trophy. Got 3 wins in a row, and then I started being more careful, quitting games such as Rollout (Infamous, seems easy but when it gets longer that's where mistakes can cost you), Tip Toe (Alternate paths available which other players may uncover if you are too preoccupied) Hoarders, Team Tail Tag, and Jinx. My Final wins were (1), Jump Showdown, (2) Royal Fumble, (3), Fall Mountain, (4) Fall Mountain, (5), Fall Mountain. I did struggle with Hex, as I did fall on an invisible Hex layer (due to lag). Good Luck to anyone getting this, YOU'RE gonna need IT!

4 hours ago, DBean- said:

Fourth day in a row of having a two-game winning streak come to an end early. This time, it's because Team Tail Tag went to overtime. No one to blame but myself since I lost the tail with just seconds to go in overtime, but having your team go from four up to losing in seconds hurts.

i never go in overtime. when i see we may lose 10-15sec before the end, i leave the game!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DBean- said:

Overtime in a four team game with us being in first place by four points is enough to stay, but we choked!

In Team Tail Tag it's not because of how the mechanics work, in the space of five seconds you can go from four tails to no tails, combined with the lag making it hard to know if the scores are completely accurate up to the current second and you'll find you're never safe. Jinxed has a similar issue where it's possible to be leading by four and still lose very quickly.

Edited by AusLeviathan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Too risky because of pushers, everyone seems to have R2 mashed all the time. 

Dude, don’t skip Perfect Match. It’s a free pass to the next round. I get grabbed on Perfect Match all the time and no one can send me flying - all you need to do is stand in the centre of a tile and push back towards the person grabbing you.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theaface said:

Dude, don’t skip Perfect Match. It’s a free pass to the next round. I get grabbed on Perfect Match all the time and no one can send me flying - all you need to do is stand in the centre of a tile and push back towards the person grabbing you.

I've lost 2 streaks on it once, even at the center you can still be sent flying due to the crowd around you

7 hours ago, Arielferrari19 said:

I got the trophy like 3 days ago (SOLO btw), no joke i have around 50+ crowns, but never intended to go for this trophy after i got my 3rd 3 win-streak and decided to go for it and start using the exploit, and all i can say is that this trophy relies on like 20% skill (mostly it is just level knowledge, except for hex-a-gone though still involves a lil bit of luck) and like 80% luck 

As someone with multiple 5+ win streaks, no it's not 80% luck lmao. Skill will carry you to the finale, especially now that you will only face a maximum of two team events per game. 

Edited by ThatMuttGuy
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Skill will not carry you to the finale, if you get low IQ teammates.

It may not be 20% skill, but around 30% skill and 70% luck as the developers are saying themselves.

There are so many factors which you have no control over, that your post is rather ignorant.

Some people also win the lottery multiple times. Doesn't mean that they are good at it.

Not to mention that not only you are dependent on your teammates you'll also be relying on the server you get put on and the players there. 

• Like 1

Just lost a 2 game win streak on fucking tip toe, I bounced off the finish line even though I was first and was eliminated before I could quit... Fuck this I just want the trophy. 

Anyone wanna help? 

I'm actually curious could the finish line bounce have been due to lag? Never saw it happening before in 130h or even more

21 minutes ago, Xandeath75 said:

Look, I've been going for this trophy for about 10 days straight without any tm8s. If anyone could please help me that would be amazing! :)

Sure, when are you available? I've been trying for 2 straight weeks with exploit and nothing 

Edited by diogoarez

I am struggling so hard on the Asian servers, the Japanese & Korean players I go up against in the finals are always unbelievably good. Fall Mountain with a perfect run doesn't mean much when about 8-10 of the other 11 make no slip-ups either. And those guys can make Hex-a-gone and Jump Showdown go on for so long. I've had 3 wins of free-for-alls in 6 of us jumping for the crown in Fall Mountain out of 100 finals.

Edited by rm_rosen