Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

23 minutes ago, hore said:

anyone know what to do for that 'Failed to receive rewards' error after a win?

I'm guessing I need to redeem those rewards for the win to count towards my streak, but idk if it's safe to close app

18 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

I also got the failed to receive rewards message after getting a win and now I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen. The servers must be acting up.

Someone in the previously closed thread mentioned they got this issue as their last game and closed/reopened the app till it worked. To anyone wondering if you could abuse this in a similar manner to the exploit I don't think it's as easy. Rewards for these disconnects seem to be able to be awarded randomly after a standard game, I had this error earlier in the week and noticed my crown count increase after a normal game. So really your only going to be able to utilise this if you get it in the middle of a current streak.

• Like 1

My best streak of victory has always been 1.

Of course, now that i've managed to do 2 wins in a row, the servers are fucked up and i haven't received 1 single crown. Now i don't know if i should continue with the runs or just stop for the server to work again properly.

Edit: It's all good, the crowns are here, now i can't wait to lose my streak.

Edited by Capukkion23
  • Like 2

Just now, stargate1995 said:

If the crowns don't show after resets then I would leave the game and come back in a couple hours. 

Got one crown but not the other I’m so confused :/

14 minutes ago, TBEvn said:

Just win my 5th in a row (legit without the exploit) and in my last two games I got failed to receive rewards and no trophy :( any help ??

After what felt like a thousand application restarts I finally got the trophy :))))))

42 minutes ago, hore said:

anyone know what to do for that 'Failed to receive rewards' error after a win?

I'm guessing I need to redeem those rewards for the win to count towards my streak, but idk if it's safe to close app

It still counts to the streak, but will take up to 10mins to show up.

40 minutes ago, TBEvn said:

On a 4 win streak and on my 4th win I got the failed to receive rewards am I ok to go into the 5th game??

You should be good, but I would wait for the 4th win rewards to register.

38 minutes ago, Pyramat said:

I also got the failed to receive rewards message after getting a win and now I'm stuck on an infinite loading screen. The servers must be acting up.

Just wait, happened to me too and it will send you to the main menu

32 minutes ago, TBEvn said:

Should I wait until the win has been counted?

Yes

25 minutes ago, Sniper-MML said:

i had the same connexion problem. Win but nothing so i wait until my connexion give me my win

Yes

29 minutes ago, Glebid said:

Honestly, I don't know.

16 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Someone in the previously closed thread mentioned they got this issue as their last game and closed/reopened the app till it worked. To anyone wondering if you could abuse this in a similar manner to the exploit I don't think it's as easy. Rewards for these disconnects seem to be able to be awarded randomly after a standard game, I had this error earlier in the week and noticed my crown count increase after a normal game. So really your only going to be able to utilise this if you get it in the middle of a current streak.

That was me. As I won my 5th game, the servers acted up and I got an infinite loading screen. I got the message that I will get rewards after login, so I waited at the main menu, restarted the game 3 times and after about 8-10min, the rewards registered and the trophy popped in the main menu

14 minutes ago, TBEvn said:

Just win my 5th in a row (legit without the exploit) and in my last two games I got failed to receive rewards and no trophy :( any help ??

4 minutes ago, TBEvn said:

Got one crown but not the other I’m so confused :/

Wait until it registers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

I was just on a three win streak and got to a Royal Fumble finale. I wanted to practice quitting out if I had to do it quickly at the end and I COULD NOT PAUSE THE GAME. Maybe not allowing pausing is the devs workaround before they can patch the game. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: starting up another match and on the first race, Whirlygig, I still couldn't pause the game.

this happened to me. i pulled my lan cable outta my router lol. had to restart the game to get me to press options mid game again.

2 minutes ago, Atoya said:

The new update is out!

hopefully it wasn’t patched

I know when this issue was posted to the Devs they said it would not be fixed in this patch but 24 hours with everyone quitting your game over a trophy streak can cause many things to happen so who knows.

• Like 1

Just now, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

Wanna party up and give it a go?

I am mentally beat from trying it. I've partied up with some of my friends already and it just does not work. Within 5 games we will get screwed out of a team game twice. I don't want to be mentally exhausted from this insane trophy, I want to enjoy getting them. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I am mentally beat from trying it. I've partied up with some of my friends already and it just does not work. Within 5 games we will get screwed out of a team game twice. I don't want to be mentally exhausted from this insane trophy, I want to enjoy getting them. 

dude i feel that, ive gotten 4 in a row more then 5 times now and it always gets ruined by team games or unlucky spawns in final round, or someone grabbing my tail in royal fumble from the other side of the map, and fallen through solid layers in hex a gone. I feel like I'm going mentally insane from this but maybe you might help

im not one of the pitchfork keyboard mobs going after the developer cuz i get wanting to make a challenging trophy... it can be fun getting your butt kicked and then unlocking it but 5 wins in a row when you get stuck with randoms who you cant communicate with and end up losing horribly because theres no teamwork is just banana sammich... 2-3 wins in a row would have been ok but 5 is a no from me dawg... im hoping they change the requirement or make it so team games arent dookie butter... game is fun though so... yay trophies

Similar to the stories above I am mentally exhausted. 

Ironically my best run was 3 legitimate wins in a row (2 days ago) and disconnected from a game then I was f-ed up anyway. Even with this exploit, patched or not, there is no point for me to pursue this trophy. I've sucked all the content from the game and playing all the maps again and again for one trophy is beyond torture. And, again, I am not enjoying the game anymore because there is pretty much nothing else to do. 

Fall guys will be a game that you'd return to it when new content arrives, or play at random times as you are bored. Playing this game day and night is just torture. And hats off to whoever achieved it. Except you really get better at Fall Mountain I don't see how you could guarantee the streak. Dozens of times I fell off to the slime from the top on hexagone. Dozens of times at the last time I've lost fall ball or tail tag (team). Just damn it if you want to skip through %90 of the game in order to get one trophy.

• Like 2