Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Wasn't uneven team matches patched? Just got 4v5 Fall Ball 

21 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I had a 3 win streak going and got eliminated because i got caught in a crowd in slime climb when normally i can win that race easily.

I was tilted

I've lost 8 3 win streaks like that, Slime Climb sometimes goes horribly wrong 

7 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Just got a 4v5 too... had to quit with 1 second left on the counter. Didn't earn kudos though so there's that

13 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

It was supposed to be patched yes but doesn't seem like it actually was

I don't think it was patched we just had 29 finish a round and I ended up on rock n roll on a 9 player team vs 2 10 player teams.

I think I have to give up on this trophy. I can make the final round constantly now but I'm never going to be on the level of the Japanese & Korean players to win it. It's hard enough to qualify a race, let alone get 1sts anymore. It's gone from easy qualifying to needing even perfect runs on Hit Parade and Gate Crash on the 30 player qualifying round, can't even afford one slip-up.  I normally do well on Jump Showdown but the 2 barriers aligning always wipe me eventually in the final 3 but those guys somehow can pull through for a minute more after that, I have no idea how they're making it through the 2 barriers aligning.

Edited by rm_rosen

5 minutes ago, rm_rosen said:

I don't think it was patched we just had 29 finish a round and I ended up on rock n roll on a 9 player team vs 2 10 player teams.

I think I have to give up on this trophy. I can make the final round constantly now but I'm never going to be on the level of the Japanese & Korean players to win it. It's hard enough to qualify a race, let alone get 1sts anymore. It's gone from easy qualifying to needing even perfect runs on Hit Parade and Gate Crash on the 30 player qualifying round, can't even afford one slip-up.  I normally do well on Jump Showdown but the 2 barriers aligning always wipe me eventually in the final 3 but those guys somehow can pull through for a minute more after that, I have no idea how they're making it through the 2 barriers aligning.

Yeah it's BS, everyone falls when the poles align but somehow there's always one guy that gets away 

1 hour ago, janzor88 said:

Nobody here is talking about anything free, or fast.

The thing that annoys me with this, is that there are massive factors which you can't control, as so much is luck based.

The longer the game is out, the higher the average skill cap will be and the harder the game is overall. Game has latency issues. You get put 4vs5 in teamgames still. Some tiles are visible, even if they are not there anymore. People standing at chokepoints, just to push people into the slime, or grabbing people to make them fail, etc. etc.

Just lost a 3 win streak, as we were down to 3 people from 12, in Jump Showdown. One of the guys decided to grab me, so neither one of us could jump and we both got eliminated. The 3rd random guy got a win for no reason.
I don't mind practicing or playing games for several hundred hours to master them, but this is pretty stupid.

I live within Asia, and I got the platinum 6 hours ago today. There are a lot of good players making to the finals, my advice would be to relax while you're attempting this one. I suggest quitting all those troubled games (eg. people standing at chokepoints, grabbers in Block Party/Perfect Match) as they're unpredictable and you could easily lose your streak, especially with troubled players. But there were times where I got 4v5 on fall ball but still decided to play (I am also very good at scoring), and surprisingly I have won about 3 Fall Ball from that situation alone. ONLY play Jump Showdown if you haven't gotten your 1st win streak yet. If you have one and got Jump Showdown as finals on the next episode, Just quit as I did. For me, I got lucky with tails as a 2nd Win streak and the rest is history with 3 Fall Mountains. Now, I did quite some Fall Mountains in between the 3rd/4th win streak due to spawn positions, when having a bad run (Got spammed by yellow balls due to RNG), or when players got too far ahead of me (Server lagging). What helped me the most was good spawn positions and turning on player online ID's so I could see if they got passed the spinning hammers. Always quit before the Spinning hammers or for better assurance quit where the Yellow Ball lands if you are lagging and are afraid of Kudos adding up when quitting. Best of Luck on the Asian servers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diogoarez said:

1 hour ago, MustBeEpic said:

Just got a 4v5 too... had to quit with 1 second left on the counter. Didn't earn kudos though so there's that

56 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

It was supposed to be patched yes but doesn't seem like it actually was

FallGuysJoe said on Reddit yesterday that the config file for the team algorithm change wasn't pushed in the patch, so it's probably going to be fixed today

So we need to get more information about when the Kudos will go up and when they won't go up. Sometimes I leave a match way before the timer and my Kudos gain. When other times I leave the last second of the match and they won't. The exploit is very inconsistent, I would like to know more about it, and use it to my advantages.

I like how even the exploit is luck based.

Anyone has more info?

Edited by Dylan-Mehl
  • Like 1

tonight i just got another 5 win in a row without a quit.

I still gonna say this is still a 70% luck base trophy, cause i was playing with seven friends together and almost everytime we can join into a same match.

at least, you really cant easy to win all team games with random people but friends and they know what to do.

• Like 2

can anyone tell me if i can go out of the application or do you loose ur win streak then?

let's say i win 2 games but then i wanna go to sleep - so then i turn the ps4 off and do the rest next time...? is that possible 

pls don't tell me i have to do them all back to back? 

Edited by Pendaemonium
made the text shorter

12 minutes ago, ghostbane108 said:

Everyone has gotten massively better at fall mountain. And now that jump showdown is back this is pretty much impossible. I've sunk 10 days into this always lose my streak somehow

Yeah Jump Showdown is so RNG heavy it's not even funny. Sometimes it has some logic behind the platforms but most times it doesn't 

9 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Just lost a 3 win streak, as we were down to 3 people from 12, in Jump Showdown. One of the guys decided to grab me, so neither one of us could jump and we both got eliminated. The 3rd random guy got a win for no reason.
I don't mind practicing or playing games for several hundred hours to master them, but this is pretty stupid.

Finale fits, time fits, story fits. I may have played in the same finale with a friend. I've died already but watched my friend grabbing one of the two guys remaining and both fell into the abyss and lucky guy number 3 won^^. My friend lost his streak the round before so he had nothing to lose and just wanted to fasten things up and grab before he gets grabbed. Jump Showdown is not a finale to play with a streak, too risky. And beside that the final is not even interesting, just lame in my opinion.

Edited by Savyna
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pendaemonium said:

can anyone tell me if i can go out of the application or do you loose ur win streak then?

let's say i win 2 games but then i wanna go to sleep - so then i turn the ps4 off and do the rest next time...? is that possible 

pls don't tell me i have to do them all back to back1f610.png 

You’re fine. The wins can be days apart if you like. It counts as a streak just so long as the game doesn’t register a loss between won games (I.e. your kudos goes up but you don’t win the episode and get a crown).

48 minutes ago, Savyna said:

Finale fits, time fits, story fits. I may have played in the same finale with a friend. I've died already but watched my friend grabbing one of the two guys remaining and both fell into the abyss and lucky guy number 3 won^^. My friend lost his streak the round before so he had nothing to loose and just wanted to fasten things up and grab before he gets grabbed. Jump Showdown is not a finale to play with a streak, to risky. And beside that the final is not even interesting, just lame in my opinion.

Relieved they put back in Jump Showdown.  Easily my favorite of the finals.  I like that it has a certain level of unpredictability.  Unfortunately with this game, every round and every final plays out the same way.  The game becomes really redundant.  They have to find a way to adjust the existing events (and of course add new ones) so that people can’t go down the same optimal path for every event.  It is really stale at this point.

I also like that people trying to cheese the Infallible trophy will drop out of Jump Showdown so it improves my chances.  It’s not a trophy I am striving for.  Lord help me if I can continue playing this to reach Fame 40 (35,000 XP!). It feels like forever away and I have played a lot of hours.  I can’t imagine the # of hours those have played who are already Level 40 and then after that have been trying for days/weeks for Infallible.  The amount of content and variation from game to game is really shallow.  I enjoyed it for a week or so but there is not much to come back to.

Pet Peeve, why do so many people have trouble spelling “lose”?  Is it a second language thing?  I swear as many people spell it “loose” (opposite of tight) as “lose” (opposite of “win”).  It baffles me for such a simple word.  ?

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Relieved they put back in Jump Showdown.  Easily my favorite of the finals.  I like that it has a certain level of unpredictably.  Unfortunately with this game, every round and every final plays out the same way.  The game becomes really redundant.  They have to find a way to adjust the existing events (and of course add new ones) so that people can’t go down the same optimal path for every event.  It is really stale at this point.

I also like that people trying to cheese the Infallible trophy will drop out of Jump Showdown.  It is a trophy I am not striving for.  Lord help me if I can continue playing this to reach Fame 40 (35,000 XP!). It feels like forever away and I have played a lot of hours.  I can’t imagine the # of hours those have played who are already Level 40 and then after that have been trying for days/weeks for Infallible.  The amount of content and variation from game to game is really shallow.  I enjoyed it for a week or so but there is not much to come back to.

Pet Peeve, why do so many people have trouble spelling “lose”?  Is it a second language thing?  I swear as many people spell it “loose” (opposite of tight) as “lose” (opposite of “win”).  It baffles me for such a simple word.  1f609.png

Wow you still haven't reached 40 Fame? I thought you had it a long time ago. 

I've reached it about 2 weeks ago and it's basically useless for me now to not quit games if I'm going to lose because I win 0 XP 

Just now, diogoarez said:

Wow you still haven't reached 40 Fame? I thought you had it a long time ago. 

I've reached it about 2 weeks ago and it's basically useless for me now to not quit games if I'm going to lose because I win 0 XP 

No, i started a week after everybody and then was out of town for a week.  I am only half way there in XP and think I am burnt out.  Season 2 could give it some new energy; unfortunately, you need Fame 40 within a single season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

No, i started a week after everybody and then was out of town for a week.  I am only half way there in XP and think I am burnt out.  Season 2 could give it some new energy; unfortunately, you need Fame 40 within a single season.

You should play with a full squad. Makes the game a lot more funny though. Don't worry about the trophies and such.

• Like 1