Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Just now, Dylan-Mehl said:

You should play with a full squad. Makes the game a lot more funny though. Don't worry about the trophies and such.

True, I did this for a little while over the weekend; it was a nice change of pace and does net you a trophy (assuming you win the final).  The drawback is having to spectate if you don’t make a final.

6 minutes ago, djb5f said:

True, I did this for a little while over the weekend; it was a nice change of pace and does net you a trophy (assuming you win the final).  The drawback is having to spectate if you don’t make a final.

True that. You should play with me and my friends sometimes - it's always a good laugh. I need only the 5 win in a row trophy, so haven't had much fun in the last few days though.

1 hour ago, Savyna said:

Finale fits, time fits, story fits. I may have played in the same finale with a friend. I've died already but watched my friend grabbing one of the two guys remaining and both fell into the abyss and lucky guy number 3 won^^. My friend lost his streak the round before so he had nothing to loose and just wanted to fasten things up and grab before he gets grabbed. Jump Showdown is not a finale to play with a streak, to risky. And beside that the final is not even interesting, just lame in my opinion.

Yeah, that was me getting my 3 win streak terminated due to RNG ?
Infallible trophy aside, it was pretty funny how stupid the situation was. Random guy grabs me so we both die, and the bystander wins.

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

Relieved they put back in Jump Showdown.  Easily my favorite of the finals.  I like that it has a certain level of unpredictability.  Unfortunately with this game, every round and every final plays out the same way.  The game becomes really redundant.  They have to find a way to adjust the existing events (and of course add new ones) so that people can’t go down the same optimal path for every event.  It is really stale at this point.

I also like that people trying to cheese the Infallible trophy will drop out of Jump Showdown so it improves my chances.  It’s not a trophy I am striving for.  Lord help me if I can continue playing this to reach Fame 40 (35,000 XP!). It feels like forever away and I have played a lot of hours.  I can’t imagine the # of hours those have played who are already Level 40 and then after that have been trying for days/weeks for Infallible.  The amount of content and variation from game to game is really shallow.  I enjoyed it for a week or so but there is not much to come back to.

Pet Peeve, why do so many people have trouble spelling “lose”?  Is it a second language thing?  I swear as many people spell it “loose” (opposite of tight) as “lose” (opposite of “win”).  It baffles me for such a simple word.  1f609.png

If the devs want the game to continue striving they have to add more variety. I look forward to that. I'm tired of a third of the existing mini games.

And thanks for the correction. I guess many people spell it "loose" and not "lose" because of the pronunciation? The word sounds also stretched and at least in my mother tongue such words are always spelled with two vowels. Although I know both words such mistakes happen easily while typing fast and a lot of other mistakes as well. Most of the bigger mistakes I'll catch when proofreading but not all (especially grammar and tenses, I suck at that).

36 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Yeah, that was me getting my 3 win streak terminated due to RNG 1f601.png
Infallible trophy aside, it was pretty funny how stupid the situation was. Random guy grabs me so we both die, and the bystander wins.

Yeah he was holding on to you a bit too long and couldn't jump himself. I guess it was karma for being a mean bean :D

Edited by Savyna
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Savyna said:

If the devs want the game to continue striving they have to add more variety. I look forward to that. I'm tired of a third of the existing mini games.

And thanks for the correction. I guess many people spell it "loose" and not "lose" because of the pronunciation? The word sounds also stretched and at least in my mother tongue such words are always spelled with two vowels. Although I know both words such mistakes happen easily while typing fast and a lot of other mistakes as well. Most of the bigger mistakes I'll catch when proofreading but not all (especially grammar and tenses, I suck at that).

Agree, on variety and no worries, I’ve seen many Americans add an extra “o”!  It is crazy.

Edited by djb5f

I hope this exploit is fixed ASAP. It’s spoiling the game for people who just want to play the game and aren't worried about losing.

Any time I’m on a team game where we start to lose half the players drop out meaning you can’t recover.

I am posting this after playing the football/soccer game and my 7 person team went down to 2 players after we conceded the first goal.

If you’re going to jump out then please at least think about the experience for other players and do it when there is no way back for your team and they are almost certain to lose.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, The_Bogeyman_JPN said:

Why does this thread have 1250 replies?

Because all of them comments consist of questions like ‘If i disconnect, do I lose streak?’ Or things like ‘I’m so stressed and angry...’ OR ‘i won 2 games and lost the third’ etc. Same old shit which when scrolling through gets really boring and tiresome. I just look through here to see the satisfaction and what they went through to achieve this trophy

10 hours ago, djb5f said:

Pet Peeve, why do so many people have trouble spelling “lose”?  Is it a second language thing?  I swear as many people spell it “loose” (opposite of tight) as “lose” (opposite of “win”).  It baffles me for such a simple word.  1f609.png

Nah. Americans do this all the time. Loose, payed (paid), lead (led). We're not always the brightest here.

Anyway, about the actual game, I'm starting to lose interest in this Infallible goal. It doesn't ruin the game, just some of my enjoyment of it. And this thread's pretty much the Infallible progress topic now. 0 of 5 again, but at least I didn't start the day on a winning streak for the fifth day in a row.

Edited by DBean-

10 hours ago, janzor88 said:

Yeah, that was me getting my 3 win streak terminated due to RNG ?

Now there's an evil idea if people try to boost this.

8 minutes ago, Eraezr said:

Now there's an evil idea if people try to boost this.

Aren't some people already doing this? I've seen in one Slime Climb some people block the tubes on slime climb and then suicide giving someone an automatic win and a couple of Fall Mountains where players have grabbed right at the start but ignored the one who goes on to win. Jump Showdown, I can never tell if they're boosting a friend or realized they're going to lose and decided to take someone down with them.

25 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

You don't get it eh? Stop browsing this forum and maybe you can get yourself the platinum. Crying about my grammar 

You were the one crying about my big mouth, As for you telling me to stop browsing this forum I guess you are not so good at multitasking, Its ok I understand not everyone can do it.
Dam a mod edited my post, which means I went far, Either way good job on the plat.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, diogoarez said:

4 finals today, 0 wins, I'm getting really unlucky especially on Royal Fumble 

I'm having some disconnects today, did the servers die again? 

Servers so laggy at the moment, making things pretty hard as even some of the earlier rounds people popping and jumping ahead as the servers catch up.