Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

4 minutes ago, StrangeGuy_3000 said:

Can anyone who got the trophy with a few quits in between confirm if their character ever hit the slime (for example at the bottom of hex-a-gone) after they had quit out in time?

Way too hard. If you are falling from Olympus to the fucking Tartarus it is doable. I have quitted a few times before I hit slime/last hexes on the last blue ground or whatever it is. But you know if you are in a 1v1 situation and the enemy outplays you, you'll merely have few milliseconds before you face the 'ELIMINATED' screen. So, don't rely on that. Also when I was thinking I quitted fast enough (was on the last yellow ground and was falling onto the blue) I got eliminated even thou I did not understand how it happened at all...

Edited by Realtione

7 minutes ago, Realtione said:

Way too hard. If you are falling from Olympus to the fucking Tartarus it is doable. I have quitted a few times before I hit slime/last hexes on the last blue ground or whatever it is. But you know if you are in a 1v1 situation and the enemy outplays you, you'll merely have few milliseconds before you face the 'ELIMINATED' screen. So, don't rely on that. Also when I was thinking I quitted fast enough (was on the last yellow ground and was falling onto the blue) I got eliminated even thou I did not understand how it happened at all...

Is that a no then? A few times I quit out right before the slime, definitely in time as 'Eliminated' did not come up and I didn't gain any kudos. I can quit out in literally a second. Though after getiing 5 wins yesterday doing this I didn't get the trophy :( 

53 minutes ago, cattpro said:

Im not starting a war im just saying everyone complaining and crying about this trophy here right now while there is an exploit look very pathetic.

Even with exploit it is much harder now a lot of people have learnt all the tricks and shortcuts. 

This trophy is 100% easier first few day of release if you used the exploit when it was not publicly known.

There are tougher trophies one can brag about. Infallible is not one of them, especially when it had this exploit since day one.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dex Fragg said:

Yes this has been patched.

Good deal.   Wonder what else the patch did?      This sounded like an exploit on a trophy I will not worry about.  I've hadthat most incredibly hard luck, choke fested 2nd place close calls I'm wondering if my game needs its own patch...  I want to win legit regardless, akin to my my tougher runs in games including ds3 w/o back ups.  Ds2 w/o node glitch, etc.  The team games make it hard after so many close losses.

I qualify like clockwork in the races.  

12 minutes ago, SilkyJay86 said:

Good deal.   Wonder what else the patch did?      This sounded like an exploit on a trophy I will not worry about.  I've hadthat most incredibly hard luck, choke fested 2nd place close calls I'm wondering if my game needs its own patch...  I want to win legit regardless, akin to my my tougher runs in games including ds3 w/o back ups.  Ds2 w/o node glitch, etc.  The team games make it hard after so many close losses.

I qualify like clockwork in the races.  

It did not patch it...

I was at 3 in a row, team tail ... 15 sec left i was the only one with a tail ... classic team game !

Wanted to try the glitch, but i couldn't press start and leave game ! Ôô

So i just left the game with psn button, and got kudos for it ... back to 0 again X)

1 hour ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

It did not patch it...

Even better!  Kiddn.  Im struggling with 1.  I wish there was a race/survival playlist.  I won't lie after so long, the team games aren't as fun, and only play to eliminate you.  I'd be in the finals so much more.  Guess i don't know these secrets ya'll do if your quiitting/'winning too' your way to 5 wins aka 25 ish straight qualifications.  I'll be grateful for a hard fought dub.  It's only a matter of time.  Any othe rBRand I have a win which is all good..  This is such a different style to the br narrative which makes it attractive in smaller doses.  A win would help too.      Personally I want my kudos, quitting would make me disgusted, but if you won 2 or 3 in a row, I COMPLETELY understand going after this near impossible bean trophy.  Not sure how the glitch works though, but gl all..

Edited by SilkyJay86

I need to chime in on the whole ‘worst trophy list’ conversation, I’m sorry but there are several (some even mentioned by people in this thread) much more demanding and/or challenging. Is this one frustrating? Sure, between server errors, dumb mistakes and sudden eliminations you’re bound to lose your temper but with the exploit it seems perfectly doable. I hope to get it asap as the player base is getting better at it every single day.

37 minutes ago, ProJaG said:

I can confirm it is NOT patched, yet.

This is how i got it:

- I was super lucky with 3 wins in row.

- Left one game, then got server disconnect

- Won a game

- Left 3 games in row

- Won a game (got the trophy)

Congrats dude 

• Like 1

Just now, FabledEdition said:

Unless my game is being super glitchy tonight, the options button no longer brings up a menu to quit the session. It does absolutely nothing when I press it now. Version 1.05 

I just quit a game and it works fine, it’s your game

3 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Even with the exploit, winning is really hard as there are a lot more toxic players now and other people using the exploit too..

This. I already have the trophy but I played some matches yesterday for fun and noticed how bad it's becoming with toxic players. Somehow a guy managed to pull and push one person during block party which led to a strong "force" slingshotting/shoving 8-10 players down the pit. I had never experienced this before, but saved a video about it. Then the same person killed me too. Even during memory game a random guy came up to me and slingshot me down

Even winning is harder as more and more people reach the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FabledEdition said:

Unless my game is being super glitchy tonight, the options button no longer brings up a menu to quit the session. It does absolutely nothing when I press it now. Version 1.05 

A few pages back I posted that this happened to me. I thought it was a solution the devs came up with to solve the problem in the meantime before they can patch the exploit. BUT it is just a weird glitch and restarting the application should fix it. Unluckily for me I was on a 3 game win streak when I got to Royal Fumble for a finale and realized I couldn't pause. Oh well.