This game is ridiculous. Sign my petition please!

ThatMuttGuy

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Is it that good?   Played a few matches last night and enjoyed it fine but don’t see it as having great staying power.  Will get quite repetitive IMO.

I haven't had this much fun in a long time playing this. Granted, I play with an awesome squad and we all just crack jokes while having a fun time laughing at our own failures or glorious wins. 

• Like 3

Imho the worse you are, the funnier this game gets in a long run. If you are on the good side, you are getting more frustrated after ANOTHER team tail game, when you are unable to help your team. If you are bad, team games with 66% or flat 50% win rates are a blessing comparing to other multiplayer games.

12 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Doesn't help you win tho

Some people never win whole games with more than one opponent present. As a worse player, team games help you win minigames, and earn more points for a fancy new skin. I - personally - have like-hate relation with this game. I like the idea, I hate that the only one I care is a crowns and streak right now, and it could be taken from me because of the other people in my "team".

Edited by NieSwiety