Modron automation

New mechanics allow now to have two parties and automate farming

You can set automation to run free play games to 50 and reset

EfT2Uo3XgAEkX9T?format=jpg&name=4096x409

You need at last two familiars to lvlup autoclick and to autoattack

You can set formation with those familiars, set Area Goal to 50 and it will automatically reset freeplay for you.

EfT1_53XsAEvBis?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Will make most annoying trophy for 250 free play much easier.

I recomend to farm Patron challenges this way :)

Edited by MrBasia
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/8/2020 at 4:51 PM, MrBasia said:

If you wll set formation, it will be lvling up champions, but only, if you put familiars on them, so you need many of those :)

Hello, did the 250 Free Play Runs trophy jump you okay? I have more than 500 free play with the automation and I do not miss the trophy :(

I edit: I jump a while ago finally, thanks

Edited by pablocebo

• 2 weeks later...

Same as for the guy before me, the 100 free run trophy doesnt pop. I got 50 free runs before I started doing the Modron Automation. I got another 50 free runs and because the 100 one didnt pop, I did a manual reset on the party. Now Im at 125 Resets and the next attempt, so at least 225 resets overall, but still nothing. Is there anything Im doing wrong with this?

Edit: ok, apparently it doesnt count the resets while the game is turned off. So you have to be in the game when its doing the resets.

Edited by Jack_Crunkie

• 1 year later...
On 2020-09-20 at 3:26 PM, Jack_Crunkie said:

Same as for the guy before me, the 100 free run trophy doesnt pop. I got 50 free runs before I started doing the Modron Automation. I got another 50 free runs and because the 100 one didnt pop, I did a manual reset on the party. Now Im at 125 Resets and the next attempt, so at least 225 resets overall, but still nothing. Is there anything Im doing wrong with this?

Edit: ok, apparently it doesnt count the resets while the game is turned off. So you have to be in the game when its doing the resets.

seems to work now while its off

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ItsMeBiscuit said:

How do I save a formation to use for the automation I’ve gone all the quests and have it automating but I Have to set formation manually because I don’t have any saved ans have no idea where to find the formation save manager they have on the pc version 

Hold L2 and then press L3, here you can save a formation, or load one of you have saved one, and in the automation you can use that saved formation

• Like 1

• 4 months later...