Don't Panic! Trophy

Mr_XoToX

Yeah, its one of those weird trophies where they don't really explain much. You just have to keep sending the space ship out until it finally ends with a "special" event. It took me somewhere around 15-20 tries before I finally got the special event. So, don't worry if it dosen't happen at first, just keep trying.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

There are two special events I've encountered. First, you have the option to choose between Commercial spaceflight and Prestige spaceflight. Commercial rewards $20,000 on completion and Prestige grants +5 favor with all Tropicans on completion. You must spend $10,000 and 5,000 Knowledge to initiate liftoff. At Max Efficiency with a 7% Ministry Efficiency boost, the 360-day mission only takes 220 days. For the special event in Commerical spaceflight, the spaceship encountered an asteroid with rare mineral deposits. The minerals were worth a significant amount of money. Unfortunately, I forgot the exact amount.  For the Prestige special event, the spaceship encountered other life forms and brought back Alien Technology. From that point forward, I had unlimited Knowledge, but only for the remainder of that mission.