Does anyone know the solution to UGC

Gabriel_Frags

I had a lot of trouble with the UGC servers as well. Unfortunately, as others have said, it really comes down to luck and is very unpredictable. For me, I tried so many things to get the servers to work one day and then, the next day, I went on and they were working fine.

I started my evil playthrough and the servers were working with missions on the map, as soon as I try to filter to newest it logs me out. It seems that if you start a new play through it works. So now I figured out how to get all the online trophies except for the newest filter one.

Ok. I learned a few things. I started a 3rd play-through and saved the game manually at the marker of the mission "Karma's a Bitch" . I then did the mission, which at the end forces you to accept terms and conditions of UGC and then auto logs you in. Once in I only had access to the Sucker Punch created missions on the map. If I were to search for anything it would log me off. However I could log back in. If I were to use the filter it would log me off and I could never log in again. When that happened, I loaded into the mission from my save and logged into the UGC after finishing the mission again. I did the Sucker Punch created missions on the map. After every mission, it did log me out, but I was able to log in every time After I finished the mission. I did 4 UGC missions by Sucker Punch, then it logged me out with an error occurred. Once this message appeared I could never log in again. Then I loaded my save up and did 5 missions this time(quicker since I've done the same mission previously). After the 5th mission I got the error and was never able to log in again. To my surprise I unlocked the trophy Trail Blazer. This means the game thinks the missions on the map are considered "newest missions". This also means that when going for these trophies you have to do them under the same save file other wise I would have unlocked them after the first mission the second time I loaded the save. All thats left is doing 25 UGC missions. I keep reading online that you have to do actual player created missions to get the trophy, but now I don't know for sure since I just got the trophy with Sucker Punches missions on the map.. Also another problem is I cant test this theory by doing ten UGC missions from sucker punch because I keep getting kicked out around 5 missions. I am using a digital copy of inFamous 2 on PS3 so IDK if that is an issue. I still have yet to try port forwarding, reinstalling the game, or getting the game on disc. When I find something else thats informative I'll report back here. But I did figure out how to get Trail Blazer haha

• Like 1