Fall Mountain Start Position

madjax_13

Does anyone end up at the same starting position for Fall Mountain? I noticed it after I was in the finals a few times and I decided to start taking stats.

I've played Fall Mountain a total of 38 times. I've started on the front row all but one time. In those 37 times of starting on the front row, I've been second from the right 21 times. So over half of my starts, I've begun from the exact same position. It's super fortunate for me as I think that's the best starting point, but just seems super weird and not probable at all. Has anyone else had anything like this?

20 minutes ago, madjax_13 said:

Does anyone end up at the same starting position for Fall Mountain? I noticed it after I was in the finals a few times and I decided to start taking stats.

I've played Fall Mountain a total of 38 times. I've started on the front row all but one time. In those 37 times of starting on the front row, I've been second from the right 21 times. So over half of my starts, I've begun from the exact same position. It's super fortunate for me as I think that's the best starting point, but just seems super weird and not probable at all. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Interesting.  Only played a few events so far but always seem to be in the back of the pack.  Hopefully that will change.

EDIT - nevemind, you are talking about a specific event, oops lol.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

I'm glad that someone has addressed this, I thought I was going insane.

I've played Fall mountain like 10 times and always started in the back row whereas my friend has always been in the front row in the middle.

I thought it had something to do with where your psn name falls in the alphabet as mine begins with V and his with B, a long shot I know. He had me convinced the game just hates me haha

I dont know how many times I have done Fall Mountain, i know its alot tho (sitting at around 60-70 wins total)

I stated this in another thread, but I have never started on anything but the front row (usually center, or one left/right). We theorized about it having to do with loading times (I'm on a PS PRO with an SSD drive). If it isnt that im not sure whats going on, but it cant be a coincidence.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VannQ said:

I thought it had something to do with where your psn name falls in the alphabet as mine begins with V and his with B, a long shot I know. He had me convinced the game just hates me haha

Have you tried turning names on to see if that's the case? 

19 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

I dont know how many times I have done Fall Mountain, i know its alot tho (sitting at around 60-70 wins total)

I stated this in another thread, but I have never started on anything but the front row (usually center, or one left/right). We theorized about it having to do with loading times (I'm on a PS PRO with an SSD drive). If it isnt that im not sure whats going on, but it cant be a coincidence.

This! Exactly the same.

2 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

I also I have PRO with an SSD and I'm always in the front so this may indeed be the case.

It's 100% because of the loading time. I'm always in the last row every time. My friends are always in front. My PS4 ain't no Usain Bolt when it comes to loading. I can't wait to see how the PS5 will change that..

Edited by Kulzyc