madjax_13

Fall Mountain Start Position

25 posts in this topic

Does anyone end up at the same starting position for Fall Mountain? I noticed it after I was in the finals a few times and I decided to start taking stats.

 

I've played Fall Mountain a total of 38 times. I've started on the front row all but one time. In those 37 times of starting on the front row, I've been second from the right 21 times. So over half of my starts, I've begun from the exact same position. It's super fortunate for me as I think that's the best starting point, but just seems super weird and not probable at all. Has anyone else had anything like this?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, madjax_13 said:

Does anyone end up at the same starting position for Fall Mountain? I noticed it after I was in the finals a few times and I decided to start taking stats.

 

I've played Fall Mountain a total of 38 times. I've started on the front row all but one time. In those 37 times of starting on the front row, I've been second from the right 21 times. So over half of my starts, I've begun from the exact same position. It's super fortunate for me as I think that's the best starting point, but just seems super weird and not probable at all. Has anyone else had anything like this?


Interesting.  Only played a few events so far but always seem to be in the back of the pack.  Hopefully that will change.

 

EDIT - nevemind, you are talking about a specific event, oops lol.

Edited by djb5f
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always 2nd row every single time. I've only ever been front row once or twice and that was only when there wasn't enough players for 2 rows. 

But yes, I always seem to be 2nd row, don't know about exact position in that row though 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad that someone has addressed this, I thought I was going insane.

I've played Fall mountain like 10 times and always started in the back row whereas my friend has always been in the front row in the middle.

I thought it had something to do with where your psn name falls in the alphabet as mine begins with V and his with B, a long shot I know. He had me convinced the game just hates me haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im last row or second to last row

 

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Edited by EightBitArtist
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know how many times I have done Fall Mountain, i know its alot tho (sitting at around 60-70 wins total)

 

I stated this in another thread, but I have never started on anything but the front row (usually center, or one left/right). We theorized about it having to do with loading times (I'm on a PS PRO with an SSD drive). If it isnt that im not sure whats going on, but it cant be a coincidence.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VannQ said:

 

I thought it had something to do with where your psn name falls in the alphabet as mine begins with V and his with B, a long shot I know. He had me convinced the game just hates me haha

Have you tried turning names on to see if that's the case? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

Have you tried turning names on to see if that's the case? 

Haven't checked actually, i'll give it a look next time i'm there. 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Misshandlad said:

I dont know how many times I have done Fall Mountain, i know its alot tho (sitting at around 60-70 wins total)

 

I stated this in another thread, but I have never started on anything but the front row (usually center, or one left/right). We theorized about it having to do with loading times (I'm on a PS PRO with an SSD drive). If it isnt that im not sure whats going on, but it cant be a coincidence.

This! Exactly the same.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Misshandlad said:

I dont know how many times I have done Fall Mountain, i know its alot tho (sitting at around 60-70 wins total)

 

I stated this in another thread, but I have never started on anything but the front row (usually center, or one left/right). We theorized about it having to do with loading times (I'm on a PS PRO with an SSD drive). If it isnt that im not sure whats going on, but it cant be a coincidence.

 

I also I have PRO with an SSD and I'm always in the front so this may indeed be the case.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to Fall Mountain a couple of times on a regular PS4 and the PS4 Pro (on the same account).

2nd row on the regular PS4, 1st row on the PRO every single time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im always first row, usually in the middle. Ps4 pro with ssd. More than 50 times, never on Second rows

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm always in the back row, normal PS4 so maybe it is loading times. That's annoying if so, can't be that hard to have the places be genuinely randomized.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fat PS4 with no SSD here. Not surprising I've started as far as the freaking fourth row, and maybe only once or twice in the front.

I thought the reason might have been the connection speed, but my own isn't that bad, so this makes more sense.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing on an original PS4 and I often start on the front row, although I've had a mix of both. My partner plays on PS4 Pro and he quite often seems to start at the back. Neither of us have SSD though so I don't know? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 100% because of the loading time. I'm always in the last row every time. My friends are always in front. My PS4 ain't no Usain Bolt when it comes to loading. I can't wait to see how the PS5 will change that..

Edited by Kulzyc
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started in the back row pretty much every time that I have played it. I think there have been one or two cases where I’ll start in the middle row if there is one, but I don’t recall ever starting in the front row and I’ve probably played the map about 15-20 times.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have always started in the front row to my surprise, like over 30 times. Ever since the update yesterday though I have not once been at the front, could be coincidence 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS4 Pro with SSD - always in the front row on the left.

Starting position definitely decided by loading time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing both on a Fat and a Pro, using HDD on both of the consoles.

Fat: always on last row

Pro: always first row

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on PS4 Slim with HDD. I was in first row on the right side, left side, in the center and in the second row. Looks random to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use the the basic PS4. Always start on the last row on this event and because of this i tend not to win very often.

 

 

D00M3D_UK_.png

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.