Hello everyone, Lux here!

LuxVanitas

Hello everyone,

I'm LuxVanitas (but you can call me Lux) and I'm another newbie here on PSNProfiles. Actually I've been using this website to keep track of my trophies for quite some time now, but I was never active on this forum. You guys are all so experienced and dedicated trophy hunters, I didn't "dare" to show up on here before getting my first platinum. xD

I like going for trophies in games because they give me a reason to keep on playing a game after finishing the story or main quests. I'd say that if it weren't for trophies, I'd have missed out on some pretty memorable experiences/side quests/etc. in the games I own. However, I don't buy games because of the trophies, they are only secondary to me. Story and gameplay are much more important.

I like almost all types of games, I own RPGs, action-adventures, strategy games, platformers, racing games and more.

I look forward to being a part of the community on here, so far my impression of this forum is really good! :D

Cheers,

Lux

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :)

:wave:

Welcome to community Lux, i hope you'll enjoy it here.

I see you've been playing KH lately, you a fan of the franchise?

Yes, I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. I played the original KH as well as KH2, 358/2 Days, 3D and Re:coded. But I never got my hands on a PSP so I couldn't play BBS.

Anyway, I've been enjoying 1.5 HD Remix these past few days, it's actually going by way too fast for my liking. I'm already at the End of the World, but I don't want the game to end, so I'm doing all the optional stuff now. xD

Do you like KH too?

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :)

Yes, I'm a big fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. I played the original KH as well as KH2, 358/2 Days, 3D and Re:coded. But I never got my hands on a PSP so I couldn't play BBS.

Anyway, I've been enjoying 1.5 HD Remix these past few days, it's actually going by way too fast for my liking. I'm already at the End of the World, but I don't want the game to end, so I'm doing all the optional stuff now. xD

Do you like KH too?

Am i a fan of KH? I guess you can tell by my psn ID :P

I love KH. One of my good friends introduced me to KH when we were in middle school and i was immediately hooked to it. Unfortunately i never got to play KH2 because i let her borrow it and a few weeks later she passed away. So i always get emotional when i play KH. Add me on PSN if you want. :)

Edited by N7-XenoRoxas

Am i a fan of KH? I guess you can tell by my psn ID :P

I love KH. One of my good friends introduced me to KH when we were in middle school and i was immediately hooked to it. Unfortunately i never got to play KH2 because i let her borrow it and a few weeks later she passed away. So i always get emotional when i play KH. Add me on PSN if you want. :)

You're right, the "Roxas" part in your name kinda gives it away. I'm happy to see fellow KF fans on here.

And I'm sorry for your loss, that's definitely a very emotional story that's connected to KH for you. I don't have such a story, I just enjoy the games. They bring back memories from the time when I was still in elementary and middle school and when life was still easy :P

Welcome to the site. :wave:

Always happy to see RPG players around

Hi, thanks for the welcome! Some of my favourite games are RPGs, e.g. FFX and FFXII and also Kingdom Hearts, as mentioned above.

Hi, thanks for the welcome! Some of my favourite games are RPGs, e.g. FFX and FFXII and also Kingdom Hearts, as mentioned above.

I am the same, I play a lot of final fantasy ( currently playing FFXIV ) 

I have kingdom hearts 1.5 HD sitting on my shelf but want to continue XIV  first & have FFX/X-2 HD on pre-order.

You're right, the "Roxas" part in your name kinda gives it away. I'm happy to see fellow KF fans on here.

And I'm sorry for your loss, that's definitely a very emotional story that's connected to KH for you. I don't have such a story, I just enjoy the games. They bring back memories from the time when I was still in elementary and middle school and when life was still easy :P

How i miss those days from elementary and middle school. We didn't have to worry about anything  :rolleyes:

Welcome to the site, and a very nice introduction, by the way!

Always happy to see more RPG fans here. I, too, like KH series, but my love goes for the Final Fantasies, especially the older ones.

Hope to c u more on the forums, and best of luck to your adventure towards Platinum #2  :ninja:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes since I last logged in, I really appreciate it!

I am the same, I play a lot of final fantasy ( currently playing FFXIV ) 

I have kingdom hearts 1.5 HD sitting on my shelf but want to continue XIV  first & have FFX/X-2 HD on pre-order.

I can't wait for the FFX/X-2 HD remake, I'll definitely buy it when it comes out!

Welcome! What's going to be your 2nd platinum? :)

That's a good question actually, I'm open for recommendations. I was thinking of Sleeping Dogs, I finished the story some time ago and the rest of the trophies seems very doable to me. :D But I still have a long backlog of games, so I guess I won't be going for that platinum anytime soon.

Welcome to the community, Lux :wave:

You won't regret your stay.  On the subject, I've only played the GBA Kingdom Hearts (Chain of Memories), but I really liked it.  I am an RPG fan, too, btw.  Started playing the NES ones and I haven't stopped since.

Wow, I never owned a Gameboy, my video game addiction started with the PC, PS2 and NDS. Sadly I also missed out on some great older games because of that.

How i miss those days from elementary and middle school. We didn't have to worry about anything  :rolleyes:

Yep, you're right. And I had so much free time back then, it was great.  xD

hey welcome to the site fellow Kingdom hearts fan

Thanks, I guess there can never be enough KH fans!

Welcome to the site, and a very nice introduction, by the way!

Always happy to see more RPG fans here. I, too, like KH series, but my love goes for the Final Fantasies, especially the older ones.

Hope to c u more on the forums, and best of luck to your adventure towards Platinum #2  :ninja:

Thank you, actually I never know what to say or write when I introduce myself. So I just wrote down the first things that came to my mind concerning trophies.

I have yet to play the older FF games. I bought FFV, VI, VII, VIII and IX when they were on sale on the PSN, but never got around to play them. I have way too many games in my backlog. But on the good side that means that I'll never run out of games to play. :D

I'll probably need a lot of luck, so thank you. And even more patience and skill I guess.  :P