Bray_Carl

New class and weapons.

7 posts in this topic

Hey! Sorry if my english isn't correct.

The last version of the game added a complete new class and 5 weapons (fully upgradables)

 

- Classic bullpup

- Another Shotgun

- Another combat rifle

- Revolver 
- Grenade Launcher

Some of those weapons were on the game but u couldn't upgrade them. And now u can.


So do u need to buy this weapons and all the perks from the new class (and levelling the class to level 30) for the trophies? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.8.2020 at 0:22 AM, Bray_Carl said:

Hey! Sorry if my english isn't correct.

The last version of the game added a complete new class and 5 weapons (fully upgradables)

 

- Classic bullpup

- Another Shotgun

- Another combat rifle

- Revolver 
- Grenade Launcher

Some of those weapons were on the game but u couldn't upgrade them. And now u can.


So do u need to buy this weapons and all the perks from the new class (and levelling the class to level 30) for the trophies? 

 

I'd like to know too… anyone? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm that Classic Bullpup and the new rank 3 Rifle must leveld up 4 this trophy....

The Revolver and Shotgun for me they were not needed....

I Got the Trophy few minutes ago

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DaniDa1985 said:

Can confirm that Classic Bullpup and the new rank 3 Rifle must leveld up 4 this trophy....

The Revolver and Shotgun for me they were not needed....

I Got the Trophy few minutes ago

 

Many thanks for the info! If the new class is also needed the trophies take a significantly longer than before the update. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes we will see i have only two trophies left on Mission on Insane and buy all Perks😁 

But i think the Drone Master Class will be needed too for the Trophy but thats 60 k currency away 😂😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So gut my platinum today and can confirm that the dronemaster abd to buy all his perks is also needed for plat 😁

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaniDa1985 said:

So gut my platinum today and can confirm that the dronemaster abd to buy all his perks is also needed for plat 1f601.png

 

Thanks for the reply. So the platinum is more longer now...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.