When do Breach Ghost Nodes "decrypt"?

RNumbers

I know the ghost nodes are supposed to reset daily, but mine just says "decrypting network." I only started paying attention in the last hour or so, but is that normal behavior?

Edit: Fixed on 8/27/20.

Edited by RNumbers
Clarifying it's a breach question

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Did anyone ever get an answer for this? I'll be really pissed off if I'm locked out of getting the 100%!! Anyone know how to access the ghost server? 

No one has earned the trophy for over two weeks, it's safe to say that it is currently unobtainable. Seems like Xbox and Steam players can still earn it, so it doesn't seem to be an intentional retirement of the feature. Your best bet is to submit a ticket to Square-Enix and cross your fingers.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

No one has earned the trophy for over two weeks, it's safe to say that it is currently unobtainable. Seems like Xbox and Steam players can still earn it, so it doesn't seem to be an intentional retirement of the feature. Your best bet is to submit a ticket to Square-Enix and cross your fingers.

Thanks. I hope the 100% hasn't become unavailable. Not many people playing this game any more so hopefully it just happens to be that no one has earned the trophy for more than a fortnight but it seems unlikely doesn't it! 

1 minute ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Thanks. I hope the 100% hasn't become unavailable. Not many people playing this game any more so hopefully it just happens to be that no one has earned the trophy for more than a fortnight but it seems unlikely doesn't it! 

Before August 9th you had at least one new player earning the trophy each day, on average. So, yeah, I don't think it's "error between controller and chair."

20 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Is it best just to contact Square Enix support or this there a specific place to report errors with this game? 

I haven't found a better place than square enix support. Eidos Montreal just points you to square enix and Twitter hasn't gotten any response.

The square enix replies have been disappointing so far, but as I say in the other breach thread, we just have to keep at it till it gets to someone with a clue.

51 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

Confirmed here that the trophy is no longer available. F**K sake! I spent about £20 on the DLC and microtransactions because I wanted to 100% this! Well annoyed!

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/335493-server-shutdowns-unobtainable-trophies-2.html

To be honest, if Eidos or Square Enix haven't stated anything about this there's still a chance that is a temporary issue. Don't give up just yet mate.

Edited by evs_castro
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, evs_castro said:

To be honest, if Eidos haven't stated anything about this there's still a chance that is a temporary issue. Don't give up just yet mate.

This^

It's highly unlikely this was a planned closure, especially since the PC and XB1 versions are still up and running. Once the servers are fixed, I'll take it off the closure list :).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

It's highly unlikely this was a planned closure, especially since the PC and XB1 versions are still up and running. Once the servers are fixed, I'll take it off the closure list :).

I hope you're right. I was looking forward to getting the 100% and ticking it off my backlog list! I've tried to contact Square Enix but they don't make it easy. I tried for a while and gave up. I notice the link I posted was for April but people were still earning the trophy up until August so that gives me some hope that it will be fixed. Annoyingly I was playing the game at the beginning of August so if only I'd got this trophy out the way! 

1 hour ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I hope you're right. I was looking forward to getting the 100% and ticking it off my backlog list! I've tried to contact Square Enix but they don't make it easy. I tried for a while and gave up. I notice the link I posted was for April but people were still earning the trophy up until August so that gives me some hope that it will be fixed. Annoyingly I was playing the game at the beginning of August so if only I'd got this trophy out the way! 

If you look into the details of that post you linked you'll see the reason it's listed is that I reported it a few weeks back. It's no more or less official than this forum.

The main post is from April 2019, but it's edited as and when things change. These servers have gone down more than once by now, and so far they've always come back up. It's definitely not time to give up yet.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Poticha said:

Hey everyone! I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal. Just wanted to confirm that we've fixed the issue today - thanks for letting us know about it and confirming it works again!

Thank you for fixing the issue! I have to admit the Square-Enix customer support experience was a little discouraging at times, but I knew once we got the information to the right people it would be a quick fix. Thanks again for your help and for following up here.

• Like 2

Yep can confirm they work again .. just started the game - now is a really easy one in :) so don't miss the chance .. you need maybe 20 mins before you unlock the keys :) the one now in takes around 15-20 seconds .. and you can do the same 5 times for the trophy to pop

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, Poticha said:

Hey everyone! I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal. Just wanted to confirm that we've fixed the issue today - thanks for letting us know about it and confirming it works again!

Thanks very much for getting it fixed. I'd have been gutted if I was one trophy short of 100% ! 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2020 at 3:08 PM, Poticha said:

Thank you guys for keeping an eye on things.

Edited by Dice_Hazard

• 2 months later...