Standard edition DLC unavailable

thistleboy

I've already 100%'d the complete edition and bought the standard edition a while back. Now I'm thinking of replaying it on the standard edition for another play and 100%, but the expansions show as unavailable on the store because I have a license for the complete edition. Anyone know how to get the expansions for the standard edition AFTER the complete edition? Even in game is just says "available now" on each of them. 

Edited by thistleboy

• You never paid anything for the DLCs as standalone product.
  • You just bought the "Complete Edition" where everything is included.

==> So why should Sony give you the option to download something for free which you did never buy itself? 

Also regarding "Complete Edition" and "Standard Edition":

==> So the DLC of the Complete Edition will not be compatible to the base game.

--------------------------------------------------

Bottom line: You will have to buy the DLC for the "base game". And you are not alone. Also the season pass is heavily discounted atm in PS Store.

==> So your best bet is are two things users already wrote:

• Contact Sony >> Tell them that you want to buy the Season Pass for the base game and ask them for help because it is blocked.
  • Create a second PSN account that matches the region of your base game >> Buy the season pass.

• Like 1

Whoa there, buddy. I never said I wanted something for free. My complaint is that I don't have the option to buy something because the license from the complete edition disqualifies my account from buying the DLC.

What I meant by not wanting to buy it again, I meant I've already bought the base game and didn't want to buy it a second time on a separate account in order to make the DLC available. My question was whether I could make it available to purchase again.

Edited by thistleboy
Clarification

I got the game and the DLC before CD Projekt Red came out with a Complete/Game of the Year Edition. Basically the same game three times over if people so choose to stack it three times.

Your best bet is to call Sony on it. Or simply buy the DLC a second time.

28 minutes ago, thistleboy said:

Whoa there, buddy. I never said I wanted something for free. My complaint is that I don't have the option to buy something because the license from the complete edition disqualifies my account from buying the DLC.

What I meant by not wanting to buy it again, I meant I've already bought the base game and didn't want to buy it a second time on a separate account in order to make the DLC available. My question was whether I could make it available to purchase again.

You only need to buy the DLCs on the second account. They will work with the main game in your main, if the primary activation of the second account is on the same console 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

You only need to buy the DLCs on the second account. They will work with the main game in your main, if the primary activation of the second account is on the same console 

OK, not sure why I didn't think about buying only the expansion pass on a second account. I'll give that shot. Thanks!

@thistleboy My intention never was to accuse you of something. I just wanted to point out (like everyone else) that you need to buy the expansions or the season pass separately (currently you save some bucks when you compare the prices from season pass and the 2 expansions).

So..

13 minutes ago, thistleboy said:

OK, not sure why I didn't think about buying only the expansion pass on a second account. I'll give that shot. Thanks!

.. this is the only option you have when you want to avoid contacting Sony.. and also the bottom line of what I wrote one hour ago.

Have fun :)

/edit The IT Support guy in me just wanted you to provide you with helpful web resource links. ?

Edited by Geridian
Explenation

• 2 months later...