The Walking Dead Onslaught releases Sep 29.

Raveniteh

And we get yet another zombie-slaying VR action and second Walking Dead on PSVR, while Saints and Sinners (absolutely fantastic game if you ask me) is based off comics universe, Onslaught should be based on TV show. I really like how the game looks, then again they showed me katana vs zombies action and I was sold.

source: https://uploadvr.com/walking-dead-onslaught-release-date/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KaitlinXH said:

looks like loads of fun shame there's no good Walking dead games not made by  teltale 

I somehow feel like only good non-TellTale TWD games are VR ones. Saints and Sinners is one of the best PSVR games out there and Onslaught looks like it's going to follow up on that pretty well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Raveniteh said:

I somehow feel like only good non-TellTale TWD games are VR ones. Saints and Sinners is one of the best PSVR games out there and Onslaught looks like it's going to follow up on that pretty well.

Wish I had a VR Now lol 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KaitlinXH said:

Wish I had a VR Now lol 

Honestly it's a good purchase nowdays, there are plethora of great games for it already to keep you busy. And I'm sure it's going to be discounted on Black Friday or so. Hit me up in messages if you'd like some recommendations for games.

• 4 weeks later...