I'm stuck at 99,5% for the "Redeemed" trophy

Felix_ElMaestri

Each of the six minigames count towards 0.5% completion.However the catch is that you have to beat all players at the event, in line or at the table.For example for arm wrestling the player must beat the person at the table as well as any people after him. Each game needs to be won at a single location however.You can check if u have beat all of them.

10 hours ago, kratosgreatsword said:

Each of the six minigames count towards 0.5% completion.However the catch is that you have to beat all players at the event, in line or at the table.For example for arm wrestling the player must beat the person at the table as well as any people after him. Each game needs to be won at a single location however.You can check if u have beat all of them.

I'll try that. thanks

11 hours ago, kratosgreatsword said:

QUESTION: Did the Blackjack matches ends? or are they infinite? 

I did it on the Xbox version and I know that it's definitely still possible. Look for a guide, there are some unique bounties that you need to take care of. At least that was the last thing I needed to do. Some of them need to be undertaken from specific regions, so be careful.

1 hour ago, Zenpai said:

I did it on the Xbox version and I know that it's definitely still possible. Look for a guide, there are some unique bounties that you need to take care of. At least that was the last thing I needed to do. Some of them need to be undertaken from specific regions, so be careful.

I saw my bounties on the statistics, I catch them all, I have the 8, 8, and 4 needed! 

I HAVE DONE IT ALL! I'm desperate. I have done the 57 missions, 19 strangers, 9 outfits, ALL the challenges even the DLC, won all 6 minigames, 94/94 locations, 8 hideouts, 5 jobs, 5 rare weapons, 13 houses, WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? ? 

maybe I have to unlock the dlc costumes? I hope It isn't a bug and have to restart the whole game

The only things that count as 0.5% towards the completion are the Challenges and Stranger missions.

Are you sure you didn't miss any, check under Stats and then strangers, pick a guide with all the stranger missions and see if you have done them all. This isn't bugged, there's something you are missing

• Like 1