Felix_ElMaestri

I'm stuck at 99,5% for the "Redeemed" trophy

10 posts in this topic

I do the math, and the 0,5% I don't have is because the bounties, because I already made all the rest (even the Aztec Gold mission) 

 

I catch like 10 bounties more but the 99,5% never rise. Did it happen to someone? I need the solution

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each of the six minigames count towards 0.5% completion.However the catch is that you have to beat all players at the event, in line or at the table.For example for arm wrestling the player must beat the person at the table as well as any people after him. Each game needs to be won at a single location however.You can check if u have beat all of them.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kratosgreatsword said:

Each of the six minigames count towards 0.5% completion.However the catch is that you have to beat all players at the event, in line or at the table.For example for arm wrestling the player must beat the person at the table as well as any people after him. Each game needs to be won at a single location however.You can check if u have beat all of them.

 

I'll try that. thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kratosgreatsword said:

Each of the six minigames count towards 0.5% completion.However the catch is that you have to beat all players at the event, in line or at the table.For example for arm wrestling the player must beat the person at the table as well as any people after him. Each game needs to be won at a single location however.You can check if u have beat all of them.

 

QUESTION: Did the Blackjack matches ends? or are they infinite? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Felix_ElMaestri said:

 

QUESTION: Did the Blackjack matches ends? or are they infinite? 

 

Yes they are infinite i believe. You have to play and win just once.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still nothing, I beat all persons on arm wrestling and it still 99,5%. Even WORSE, the social club for RDR1 is closed so I can't see my statistics online. I don't know what to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it on the Xbox version and I know that it's definitely still possible. Look for a guide, there are some unique bounties that you need to take care of. At least that was the last thing I needed to do. Some of them need to be undertaken from specific regions, so be careful.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zenpai said:

I did it on the Xbox version and I know that it's definitely still possible. Look for a guide, there are some unique bounties that you need to take care of. At least that was the last thing I needed to do. Some of them need to be undertaken from specific regions, so be careful.

 

I saw my bounties on the statistics, I catch them all, I have the 8, 8, and 4 needed! 

 

I HAVE DONE IT ALL! I'm desperate. I have done the 57 missions, 19 strangers, 9 outfits, ALL the challenges even the DLC, won all 6 minigames, 94/94 locations, 8 hideouts, 5 jobs, 5 rare weapons, 13 houses, WHAT ELSE DO I NEED? 😓 

 

maybe I have to unlock the dlc costumes? I hope It isn't a bug and have to restart the whole game

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only things that count as 0.5% towards the completion are the Challenges and Stranger missions.

 

Are you sure you didn't miss any, check under Stats and then strangers, pick a guide with all the stranger missions and see if you have done them all. This isn't bugged, there's something you are missing

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOLVED! Already have the Redeemed trophy!

 

Solution: I thought I have all the 9 necessary outfits (actually I have 10) but I needed to unlock the outfit number 11°, the U.S. MARSHAL UNIFORM, I thought it was one of the DLC outfits.

 

Thanks for your answers! 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.