Question about rented servers

JFL_Leon

hi everyone

Was just curious about the rented servers. In normal game servers you need minimum of 4 players to start a match. My question is can me and my friend start a game in a rented server without needing 4 players? And also wanted to confirm that the 40 000 kill trophies count in these rented servers?

Thanks in advance :)

10 minutes ago, gamingboy79 said:

hi everyone

Was just curious about the rented servers. In normal game servers you need minimum of 4 players to start a match. My question is can me and my friend start a game in a rented server without needing 4 players? And also wanted to confirm that the 40 000 kill trophies count in these rented servers?

Thanks in advance :)

I’m pretty sure the trophies count in rented servers. Though I do think you need 4 players to play (could be wrong, but I think so). If you need players to help though, send me a request, I’m happy to work on them trophies. I did BFBC2, BF3, BF4 100% with no boosting, but then this game killed me off with those silly trophies ?

I purchased a 48 hour server rental for Battlefield 4 over half a year ago to find this out but I couldn't adjust this setting to anything lower (same outcome applies to Hardline). Even if that was possible (like other gameplay/server adjustments) it would probably make it an unranked server which I think disables trophies, but I don't know because I only ever played ranked/official servers on either BF4 or Hardline.