Zombie driver: immortal edition

I Saw this game in the ps4 store this morning.  Ive Platinumed the ps3 version some years ago, this game is free to download, probably if youve already bought the ps3 version, i couldnt find any information on here but does anyone know if this game shares the ps3 trophy list or if it has a new, seperate ps4 trophy list?
thanks

Edited by Property_Damage
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

I Saw this game in the ps4 store this morning.  Ive Platinumed the ps3 version some years ago, this game is free to download, probably if youve already bought the ps3 version, i couldnt find any information on here but does anyone know if this game shares the ps3 trophy list or if it has a new, seperate ps4 trophy list?
thanks

new list.    I get sync error 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I read on the PS blog that the PS4 version is free to anyone who bought the game or claimed for free when it was a plus game. I have always meant to play it, but never did. Maybe I will now on PS4.

Thats interesting. I just checked, i have the PS3 edition (probably through plus, i cant remember buying it), but the immortal edition is there to buy for me... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

How does this compare to Armageddon Riders?

I've never played Armageddon Riders but based on a quick look on YouTube, they're completely different game types.

Zombie Driver is closer to a twin-stick shooter than a racing game. You control a car with weapons on it from a top-down perspective and drive around a city. It kind of reminded me of the original GTA games.

It was better than I was expecting, so I may platinum it again if it has a separate list.

29 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

Bought the complete edition (PS3) before it came to PS Plus. Now I cannot get the PS4-version for free

Free for me, I bought the the standard version on PS3, not the complete bundle. I'm wondering if there is an issue and the store doesn't recognize those that bought the bundle previously?

Got this just now. Gives you both games as well. 

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Free for me, I bought the the standard version on PS3, not the complete bundle. I'm wondering if there is an issue and the store doesn't recognize those that bought the bundle previously?

I think it’s a issue as I got the complete edition on the PS3. That alone enabled me to download the PS4 version for free.