Zombie driver: immortal edition

Italian Store, it is not free. Oh well, i didn't even know they planned to release it, i got the Platinum on PS3 many years ago and called it a day.

It is sad because the promotion is advertised in the PlayStation Blog and the unified the UK and US blogs and they didn't even specify it is probably US-only. Bleh.

7 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Italian Store, it is not free. Oh well, i didn't even know they planned to release it, i got the Platinum on PS3 many years ago and called it a day.

It is sad because the promotion is advertised in the PlayStation Blog and the unified the UK and US blogs and they didn't even specify it is probably US-only. Bleh.

maybe it's a bug of some sort.

On 14/08/2020 at 9:43 PM, snakebit10 said:

I read on the PS blog that the PS4 version is free to anyone who bought the game or claimed for free when it was a plus game. I have always meant to play it, but never did. Maybe I will now on PS4.

I claimed this game and played it when the game was free for ps plus but cant get it free now

On 8/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, Property_Damage said:

I Saw this game in the ps4 store this morning.  Ive Platinumed the ps3 version some years ago, this game is free to download, probably if youve already bought the ps3 version, i couldnt find any information on here but does anyone know if this game shares the ps3 trophy list or if it has a new, seperate ps4 trophy list?
thanks

Thank you so much, I didn't know it was free for PS4 who download it free Ps plus in PS3 jaja.

Edit: I just get it for free USA store so it works 

Edited by NordicSaiyan

it is not the case anymore but today it was possible to get ps4 version for free even if you don't have ps3 one. all you had to do was claim free ps3 demo, then ps4 version appeared as free as well. however they realised the mistake, it is not even available in store anymore beacuse of that.