gtaV completion %

andyb712

Hi all just recently finished gtaV story mode ( dont worry no spoiler's ) im currently working on the 100 %  trophy im currently at 75 % still a long way to go just trying to get it done before the online launches just curious what % the rest of you are currently at in the grind for the 100 % trophy 

I apologise in advance to forum member's who are fed up with seeing gta topics 

I didn't finish the story yet but I'm pretty close. At about 70% total completion. I'm thinking the stunt jumps and flying stunts will be pretty annoying, along with getting all the spaceship parts and the toxic waste cleanup is pretty tedious as well. The rest of it isn't so bad, unless I'm missing something.

Edited by lporiginalg

I'm at about 15% on trophies, not sure on game completion, probably around 50%.

I have been playing alot but trying to take my time as I've only had it a few days and think it's a waste rushing through it.

This trophy set is definitely easier than gta4 sp trophies, thank fuck!

nope, enjoyed all of it, just had too much time on my hands :lol:

I'd love a 100% checklist because I'm not sure about what counts and what doesn't, I'm at 70% at the moment

use this

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/checklist  (you need to make free account if you dont have it yet)

all you need to do to get 100% is marked by small color bar on the left of that mini screen (missions have yellow bar/hobbies green etc)

i hope you know what  i mean

• Like 1

57% game 21% trophies. 43 hours of gameplay. Most games i rush through. Gta i like to go slow and experience everything. I've done most of the collecting already(scrap paper, alien spaceship parts) and the close shave trophy. I am really enjoying this game much more than gta iv.

I'm currently at 79% - 69/69 Story Missions, 20/42 Hobbies & Pastimes, 15/20 Strangers & Freaks, 14/14 Random Events and 6/16 Miscellaneous. Got the Spaceship Parts but still need to collect all the Scrap Letters.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: All other collectables (i.e. Stunt Jumps, Knife Challenges, Under The Bridge Challenges) are excempt from being towards 100% (in-game trophy) since they are extras.

Edited by Joseph-Follows