gtaV completion %

andyb712

I've done everything. 100% a couple of days ago. All trophies for SP too. Pretty upset at how quick the game was though. I completed the story in less than a day. Clearly shows that San Andreas was bigger. Ahh hopefully Online will be more promising. I'll play some BEYOND: Two Souls in the mean time.

I'm currently at 79% - 69/69 Story Missions, 20/42 Hobbies & Pastimes, 15/20 Strangers & Freaks, 14/14 Random Events and 6/16 Miscellaneous. Got the Spaceship Parts but still need to collect all the Scrap Letters.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: All other collectables (i.e. Stunt Jumps, Knife Challenges, Under The Bridge Challenges) are excempt from being towards 100% (in-game trophy) since they are extras.

You need to do half of the jumps and bridge challenges and 8/15 of the knife challenges, they're in the Misc bit.

Just got to 100% :) It took me 70:00:54 apparently but it was time well spent, just got the gold medal, Close Shave and Kifflom! trophies left :)

Hi all just recently finished gtaV story mode ( dont worry no spoiler's ) im currently working on the 100 %  trophy im currently at 75 % still a long way to go just trying to get it done before the online launches just curious what % the rest of you are currently at in the grind for the 100 % trophy 

I apologise in advance to forum member's who are fed up with seeing gta topics 

81.80%