Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manux_Baka

Double XP active

28 posts in this topic

Thank you for posting this! I was about to do the same 😁

 

I got Topnotch at lvl 75, hopefully I'll get him to lvl 100 before Aug 17th!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

Thank you for posting this! I was about to do the same 1f601.png

 

I got Topnotch at lvl 75, hopefully I'll get him to lvl 100 before Aug 17th!


Good luck , i won’t be able to play except for today so i will try as much as i can , hopefully Double XP WeekEnd will be back quickly !

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang it's really hard to tell it's double xp since you get so little to start with.

This game needs quadruple xp.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This helped me to get to level 74 quick. They said another one is coming on Twitter. Hopefully I'll get the plat this friday 👍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is double XP active? Was going to pick this game up with a friend :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Is double XP active? Was going to pick this game up with a friend :) 

Not active anymore. There's only 2XP on weekends! so next friday should be active again! 😁

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎.‎08‎.‎2020 at 8:12 AM, shlomaniac said:

This helped me to get to level 74 quick. They said another one is coming on Twitter. Hopefully I'll get the plat this friday 1f44d.png

 

You have the Platinum now, I hope I don't see you in the game again, hehe.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

 

You have the Platinum now, I hope I don't see you in the game again, hehe.

LOL 

Dont worry you won't😁

Goodbye rocket arena ✌

Edited by shlomaniac
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, NetoStyle said:

Not active anymore. There's only 2XP on weekends! so next friday should be active again! 1f601.png

I’m glad you got your platinum! I AFKd like you did over the weekend in Rocketbot Attack and got banned! I’m not sure if it’s a permanent or temporary. Let this be a warning to those that have been AFKing in the PVE mode that people will report you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it double xp every weekend now???  Two in a row so far but have they actually confirmed it's a weekly event??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The xp system in this game is pure shit.  It's based on game time so you can blow out an opponent win in 2 minutes and you get almost no xp as a punishment for doing so well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question: Do I get less XP for playing on the Bots mode?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Question: Do I get less XP for playing on the Bots mode?

 

I don’t think so because right now the XP system is time base so.. bot or human it should matter

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question about the EXP system. Does the experience required to rank up increase as you level up? Or is from like level 9 to 10 equal the same from 99 to 100?

 

I'm just asking because it seems really slow even at low levels. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Quick question about the EXP system. Does the experience required to rank up increase as you level up? Or is from like level 9 to 10 equal the same from 99 to 100?

 

I'm just asking because it seems really slow even at low levels. 

no it takes more and you notice it especially around rank 30ish but it seems to kind of cap out or not add too much for each rank beyond that, maybe a little.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Quick question about the EXP system. Does the experience required to rank up increase as you level up? Or is from like level 9 to 10 equal the same from 99 to 100?

 

I'm just asking because it seems really slow even at low levels. 

Seems to be based around the time you spent playing, so you won't get much if the match is over in a minute or two

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have another 2xp weekend starting at 10am PDT (about 15 hours away) and will last until Tuesday! Prime opportunity!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck yeah , finaly i'm gonna finish this game !!
 

 

Edited by Manux_Baka
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Manux_Baka said:

Heck yeah , finaly i'm gonna finish this game !!
 

 

 

Thank you for the Info, i have 2 Trophies left. I'll hope I'll see and kill you in the game, hehe.

 

9 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

We have another 2xp weekend starting at 10am PDT (about 15 hours away) and will last until Tuesday! Prime opportunity!

 

Thank you too.

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.