Decided to hide Ski Jump VR

OJ9999vr

Whenever my list gets properly updated this one should be gone.

My reasoning behind this is the platinum is unachivable since one hill isn't possible to beat because the developers messed up. Went through the ticket process for 3 months, just to be ignored everytime, 100h+ of game time and nothing works. And mainly when i look at my profile i think of the 100% avrage as the finish line, this is something i'll never be able to reach if i keep the game up there and also it'll just bring up bad memories about the developers not caring at all, horrible contact ways and so on.

So this is my way of removing my ties to them, hopefully this will remove some mental weight weighing me down.

So if anyone want's to dig around trying to find which trophies/games are hidden, it's this one. The game sits at 24/26 trophies, missing just legend (because of that one hill) and platinum trophy.

• Like 3

That's a shame. It's also a shame there isn't an alternative percentage stat that factors in unobtainable trophies. I'd be curious what mine would be with those removed. I don't care about 100% though, I know I'll never have it and don't mind. As long as I say above 50%.

• Like 1

That's the risk YOU TAKE when you are a completionist.

I plan to get around 97 - 98 completion on my profile but I cannot see myself going any further than that. I could, potentially, get to around 90 - 100 trophies unearned but that would involve too much work on my part. I would much rather not go through with stuff like Grand Theft Auto V, and Red Dead Redemption given the age of the game.

Still, it sucks. I took a risk when I added Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes because I only had a month of time left before the servers would close. Thankfully I had some very good people help me boost that multiplayer replay trophy in Bikes, and the servers were stable enough to where I could get the rest of the online trophies without any issues.

• Like 3

Hiding the game doesn't remove the game from your list though. It will still be there. But it will light some of the stress since you look at your profile everyday on the site. So it's understandable you hiding it. Hopefuly they will fix it some day so you can 100% the game. But you can expect this if you play budget titles like these on your list, especially if they are brand new releases.

What i do from time to time is to install the game on 0%. So i have a idea what the % of the trophies are and compare it with others and how long it took them to finish. That way, if i don't wanna do the game i can always remove it from my account deleting the 0%. Or i could start the game whenever i'm ready for it and than make the call. Each on their own of course. You just need to get lucky to keep a 100% account with no unobtainables.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1