Seeker of Truth Trophy

1 hour ago, sui_staR said:

Im searching a Team for absolved the Seeker of Truth Trophy. The Trophy are 5 parts and the queue for it is really dead ^^

Only need to clear turn 5 (Twintania) for this trophy. No need to clear other 4 turns before.

Did you try queue as tank class for turn 5? 

• Like 1

Go into the Partyfinder, put a group under the raid category saying something like: T5 Clear for Quest and put it unsynced. That should get you your kill without problems. Get the next part unlocked, do the same just saying T9 and lastly again for T13

Edited by Kaleniya
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, regislc30 said:

Only need to clear turn 5 (Twintania) for this trophy. No need to clear other 4 turns before.

Did you try queue as tank class for turn 5? 

You don't have to do T1-4 anymore?  None of those "fights" were that interesting.  Except for like 2 if you didn't cheese it.  Or 3 with a group of friends who turn it into a race.

2 minutes ago, Ilzaki said:

You don't have to do T1-4 anymore?  None of those "fights" were that interesting.  Except for like 2 if you didn't cheese it.  Or 3 with a group of friends who turn it into a race.

No you don't have to anymore. If you clear the last fight of each tier that was released, you're unlocking the next tier with that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:18 AM, Kaleniya said:

Go into the Partyfinder, put a group under the raid category saying something like: T5 Clear for Quest and put it unsynced. That should get you your kill without problems. Get the next part unlocked, do the same just saying T9 and lastly again for T13

You shouldn't unsync unless you are strong enough to avoid dying constantly against Twintania. However, I know that you have to be Level 50 anyways, since the Binding Coils can't be accessed until you get the quest after you beat the main story of A Realm Reborn anyways.

On 11.9.2020 at 8:29 PM, CJ-Olly6 said:

You shouldn't unsync unless you are strong enough to avoid dying constantly against Twintania. However, I know that you have to be Level 50 anyways, since the Binding Coils can't be accessed until you get the quest after you beat the main story of A Realm Reborn anyways.

Tbh the bosses just die so fast if you have lvl 80 ppl helping that you ALMOST have to go out of your way to die. I have gotten the kills for a LOT of fresh lvl 50 players over the years and even if they die, it is not an issue at all. Quest completion is when you are exiting the area, not when the boss dies.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:51 AM, Kaleniya said:

Tbh the bosses just die so fast if you have lvl 80 ppl helping that you ALMOST have to go out of your way to die. I have gotten the kills for a LOT of fresh lvl 50 players over the years and even if they die, it is not an issue at all. Quest completion is when you are exiting the area, not when the boss dies.

Thanks for letting me know that! This makes the trophy a lot easier! ^_^

• Like 1

there is another option depending on what level you are.

you can go into the duty finder, and click on the top left at party options (i think its what its called), and click on the undersized party, where it will be unsyncd. and you can just walk in at your current level and blast Twintania. . Pick undersized party, NOT party in progress

b440914e298414c98cb9a6da70d858564b78f1.jpg

Should I do the Coils unsynced right after I get the quest that unlocks them? I'm far from clearing the main story(just beat Titan) but I wanted to be prepared. I know that doing an undersized party in Duty Finder will not give you any EXP, gil or loot. Would I still get the trophy for clearing Turn 5 without those rewards?

Edited by CJ-Olly6

7 minutes ago, CJ-Olly6 said:

Should I do the Coils unsynced right after I get the quest that unlocks them? I'm far from clearing the main story(just beat Titan) but I wanted to be prepared. I know that doing an undersized party in Duty Finder will not give you any EXP, gil or loot. Would I still get the trophy for clearing Turn 5 without those rewards?

You still get the trophy with unsync

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Nimoy said:

Thinking about trying to get this during the upcoming free trial.  I haven't played in years but it's always bugged me that I never got it...should I let the dream die?

It is incredibly easy to get this trophy now. Anyone who is actually playing this game can easily boost you by just unsyncing Twintania. It is a level 50 fight. The max level is now 80. If you don't know anyone who can boost you, I'm sure someone can help you if you put up a PF.

Edited by Griffon234

On 10/20/2020 at 7:27 AM, Griffon234 said:

It is incredibly easy to get this trophy now. Anyone who is actually playing this game can easily boost you by just unsyncing Twintania. It is a level 50 fight. The max level is now 80. If you don't know anyone who can boost you, I'm sure someone can help you if you put up a PF.

Can confirm this. Very doable at level 80 RDM or PLD. And you should find people to help if you put in the PF, as unsyched and let them know they'll get a bonus too.

11 minutes ago, Thornieville said:

I'm willing to pay in game currency for a carry if anyone knows someone I could get in touch with, havent played in ages and I feel a little lost. 

Carry for the fight or for other situations in game? I'd be happy to help you out, no payment needed.

4 hours ago, Thornieville said:

I'm willing to pay in game currency for a carry if anyone knows someone I could get in touch with, havent played in ages and I feel a little lost. 

What server are you on? Likewise to @grizflips, if you're on Aether I can help you out sometime, free of charge if you want this trophy.

12 hours ago, Griffon234 said:

What server are you on? Likewise to @grizflips, if you're on Aether I can help you out sometime, free of charge if you want this trophy.

My main character is on Primal, living on Ultros. I've got two alts at decent levels on Aether, 'Toise and Faerie respectively. So same offer to you as well if you ever need a helping hand, or someone to gather, because I'm weird and love gathering lol.

18 hours ago, grizflips said:

My main character is on Primal, living on Ultros. I've got two alts at decent levels on Aether, 'Toise and Faerie respectively. So same offer to you as well if you ever need a helping hand, or someone to gather, because I'm weird and love gathering lol.

I'm on Hyperion (Primal) & would love the help with this trophy if you're willing.  Thank you.

I actually got the trophy with a friend but I can tell you PF is very quick on Chaos DC and people tend to jump in quick for an unsynced coil run, no matter what coil/turn you’re on.

Also please remember - if you guys are suggesting to use PF, free trial users can’t use it.

If you’re on chaos dc and need some help as a free user let me know. I can help!

Edited by Hatteii
Auto correct messed up the sentence