Trophy popping problems

jasondm300

The trophy popping is this game is a bit whack.  I have only beaten the first two stages and it popped that I finished all of them.  Also for unlocking emmy, it took 2 more runs with her until it unlocked I bought her.  Not a bad game but a bit rough around the edges

• Like 1

What I do is after I’ve completed a trophy’s requirements I close the game and reopen it, and usually the trophies will pop either on the menu or within the first few seconds of the first match after restarting. I was having trophies not pop before I started doing this, plus it seems to be preventing the game from crashing on me too

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hiyo_Rain said:

What I do is after I’ve completed a trophy’s requirements I close the game and reopen it, and usually the trophies will pop either on the menu or within the first few seconds of the first match after restarting. I was having trophies not pop before I started doing this, plus it seems to be preventing the game from crashing on me too

Are you closing within the game itself or forcing it closed?

10 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

Are you closing within the game itself or forcing it closed?

I just go to the trophy app with the game running, and a popup appears warning me the game will close if I continue. Continue, switch back to the game and relaunch it, and voila, my trophy pops either on the menu or in the beginning of my next match. I didn't want to waste even more time by completely dismissing the app for the game, so I found this the best method for me

10 hours ago, Hiyo_Rain said:

I just go to the trophy app with the game running, and a popup appears warning me the game will close if I continue. Continue, switch back to the game and relaunch it, and voila, my trophy pops either on the menu or in the beginning of my next match. I didn't want to waste even more time by completely dismissing the app for the game, so I found this the best method for me

I actually contacted the publisher about the issue.  They're aware of it and working on a fix.

That’ll be good for future players. I’ve figured out most of the trouble so I’ll have the plat soon, but it’ll be very helpful for others to not have to guess how to pop trophies when they don’t work right or pop when they haven’t actually been done haha! Hopefully they can fix it quickly

30 minutes ago, LordBilbanes said:

I still haven't had the 800 souls in one session trophy pop even though it shows earned in game.

I think it pops in game for 800 points in infinite, but it is not the same as souls.  I have deleted and re-downloaded the game 3 times to try and get to pop, and it is the same every time: pops in game, but no trophy

Has anyone figured out how to get the 800+ souls trophy to pop?  I got the in game achievement, trophy didn't pop, I deleted my file and got the achievement again, trophy still hasn't popped.  I've never had a trophy full on glitch before, locking me out of the platinum.   That would suck.