Weapons expert trophy

Kazuma_Kiryu1996

I read that this trophy is glitched. That means it won't pop up if you bought anything aside weapons and bandoliers. But I bought every upgrade and I need to buy still few weapons and upgrades. But is it 100% I won't get the trophy? I spent so much time finding the briefcases. What's your experience aboit this trophy?

Edited by Kazuma_Kiryu1996

On 8/15/2020 at 1:22 PM, Kazuma_Kiryu1996 said:

I read that this trophy is glitched. That means it won't pop up if you bought anything aside weapons and bandoliers. But I bought every upgrade and I need to buy still few weapons and upgrades. But is it 100% I won't get the trophy? I spent so much time finding the briefcases. What's your experience aboit this trophy?

Looks like you got it figured out but I'm Abit concerned about your last 2 online trophies since u obviously did the lvl 30 glitch your gunna have a looooong road back to get to 20 and your last few weapon manuels

• 1 month later...
On 15/08/2020 at 15:22, Kazuma_Kiryu1996 said:

Eu li que este troféu está com defeito. Isso significa que ele não aparecerá se você comprar algo além de armas e bandoleiras. Mas comprei todas as atualizações e ainda preciso comprar algumas armas e atualizações. Mas será que 100% não vou receber o troféu? Passei muito tempo procurando as pastas. Qual é a sua experiência com este troféu?

Did you get the trophy?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, Kazuma_Kiryu1996 said:

Did you get the trophy? or you played all the game again?? I'm in the same situation