Blitz Trophy Boost

ZermenoBoy

Here are some tips on how to obtain the Blitz tournament trophy.

Firstly, if you are doing this alone you will need at least 5 PS4 consoles to stagger wins with alt accounts. If you dont have multiple PS4 consoles, I suggest to set up a Session with 4 others who can help. Also you will obviously need to have the game on all 5 consoles. The matching will allow you to match against users who are currently in a Round below yours. For example if you are in Round 3 (2 wins) you can match with a user who is in round 2 (1 win). If you win against a User, you will not face the same user again in the same tournament. For rounds 1 and 2 you can match with a user who has 0 wins. So you need multiple PS4 consoles because once you enter a tournament, you cannot leave or you will have to start all over again. So once you get some wins with your main account or alt accounts, you have to leave the PS4 console on the tournament menu screen until your ready to match up again with an alt. I did this with 5 PS4 consoles and it took me about 1 hour with good planning on alt account wins staggering. I recommend you attempt this around 1 am or so,  when not many people are online. If you happen to match with a Random user, don’t get nervous. Attempt to win the match because if you Quit, you will have to start all over anyways. There is a formula to give you exact instructions on which accounts to stagger wins with. The “letters” represent a console and the “numbers” represent a alt account. Also the first one has to win: for example when it shows A1 vs B1 , A1 has to win since its the first subject. A1 represents your main account. The formula is as follows:

A1 vs B1

A1 vs B2

C1 vs B1

A1 vs C1

C2 vs B1

C2 vs B2

A1 vs C2

B1 vs C1

D1 vs C1

D1 vs C2

D1 vs B1

A1 vs D1

B1 vs C1

D1 vs C1

D1 vs C2

D1 vs B1

B1 vs C1

E1 vs C1

E1 vs C2

E1 vs B1

E1 vs D1

A1 vs E1

Edited by ZermenoBoy
Info addition
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

i cant see many people having 2 consoles let alone more than that. thanks for the post anyway. i have the game but have my doubts ill be able to obtain this trophy or plat

Get help from others who also need this trophy. That way you don’t need multiple vonsiles

1 hour ago, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

how though?

You need a total of 5 consoles, whether it’s 5 people doing this or 3 or 2 people. You need 5 consoles basically to stagger the wins on alt accounts. When you enter a tournament, it’s universal. You are not entering a specific tournament. The blitz tournament is based on what round you are in, not at what time you entered the tournament. You can enter the tournament and get 1 win and stay on the tournament menu for days and weeks and when you decide to “search” for an opponent it will match you with an opponent that has 0, 1 or 2 wins. 

On 16/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, ZermenoBoy said:

You need a total of 5 consoles, whether it’s 5 people doing this or 3 or 2 people. You need 5 consoles basically to stagger the wins on alt accounts. When you enter a tournament, it’s universal. You are not entering a specific tournament. The blitz tournament is based on what round you are in, not at what time you entered the tournament. You can enter the tournament and get 1 win and stay on the tournament menu for days and weeks and when you decide to “search” for an opponent it will match you with an opponent that has 0, 1 or 2 wins. 

5 consoles? isn't it ok to do it with 2 consoles, 2 copies of the game and 5 accounts? just logging in and out each time ? trying to find "each other" everytime with the different accounts, maybe playing later at night or early in the morning to avoid a lot of ppl online 

3 hours ago, loressj4 said:

5 consoles? isn't it ok to do it with 2 consoles, 2 copies of the game and 5 accounts? just logging in and out each time 1f914.png trying to find "each other" everytime with the different accounts, maybe playing later at night or early in the morning to avoid a lot of ppl online 

No it’s not ok. By your post I’m assuming you have not entered the tournament yet. Once you join a tournament, you cannot leave the menu or you will lose progress. You can’t join a tournament and get a Win, then quit and do other stuff and come back to the tournament and still have that Win you had earlier. That’s why you need to stay on the tournament menu after you get wins and wait until your alt accounts have the criteria to match up with your main account again. And that’s why you need 5 PS4s lol. It’s really simple. I already have multiple consoles, so this boost method was not an issue for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZermenoBoy said:

No it’s not ok. By your post I’m assuming you have not entered the tournament yet. Once you join a tournament, you cannot leave the menu or you will lose progress. You can’t join a tournament and get a Win, then quit and do other stuff and come back to the tournament and still have that Win you had earlier. That’s why you need to stay on the tournament menu after you get wins and wait until your alt accounts have the criteria to match up with your main account again. And that’s why you need 5 PS4s lol. It’s really simple. I already have multiple consoles, so this boost method was not an issue for me.

Yea i tried yesterday before going to bed, its feeling quite different from the standard game, its gonna be a pain for me tbh.I do have multiple consoles but just two of em so i dont think ill go for the self boost anytime soon, gonna try to unlock it the regular way if i can ?

22 hours ago, K1ngsTi said:

Hi

Any tips for this trophy ?

Best fighter ?

Best combo ?

Best move ?

Thx :)

The actual weight class and game mode will change regularly, so those are hard recommendations to make. That said, I highly suggest using jab/straight combos if you’re in a tournament with KO mode. I got this trophy on my 5th try yesterday, largely by avoiding elaborate strikes and throwing a jab/straight when the opening was there. I was also pretty drunk on hazy IPAs so I wasn’t even in proper form. 

I did this legit today, blitz was womens bantamweight regular MMA; i used Valentina "The Bullet" my game plan was land significant strikes to head, body or head, legs then takedown, posture up GNP KO finish each fight lasted 29 to 57 seconds each time. if you land those significant head strike(s) before the GNP it should work just be patient. I was wondering since OWC is ranked and a bit harder skill level wise can the trophy Undisputed be boosted in anyway?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DestroyYourLife said:

I did this legit today, blitz was womens bantamweight regular MMA; i used Valentina "The Bullet" my game plan was land significant strikes to head, body or head, legs then takedown, posture up GNP KO finish each fight lasted 29 to 57 seconds each time. if you land those significant head strike(s) before the GNP it should work just be patient. I was wondering since OWC is ranked and a bit harder skill level wise can the trophy Undisputed be boosted in anyway?

Honestly I found the Undisputed trophy far easier than Blitz, if you did Blitz successfully you’ll be fine on Undisputed. 

On 8/19/2020 at 8:43 PM, DestroyYourLife said:

It’s recommended to do the championship trophy in the placement matches. Otherwise you will be locked into a specific Division. For this 2 PS4s is fine. Just match up with an alt and get wins to become a champion. Then get wins with alt account vs alt account to become a contender. Lastly get the last win against the alt account that’s a contender 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/01/2021 at 8:58 PM, Hakoom said:

this game cannot be boosted

i tried with 3 systems ( alone )

i tried with 7 friends and we couldnt find each other either we all got the same region game too

iam not sure whats the trick here for boosting

It can I wasn't able to connect with the guys I was with so I missed out but they managed it with four guys and some skill.

It's probably best to try with people in your region although it don't seem region locked as I've matched with a lot of countries all over the place but everytime I tried with people I always got people in my area strangely.

But it certainly is doable aim for quite times of the day midweek is fairly quiet and always keep an eye out on the challenge, minute to win it being the best.

I managed the final on minute to win it legit but failed at the end ☹️

I hope you get it done though man if you haven't already

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11.02.2022 at 9:13 PM, Deceptrox said:

Can i earn both online trophies (Undisputed and There Can Only Be One) without popping any other trophies? 

Not really, you would need to avoid best ways to cheese (slam and submission) blitz mode as there are trophies for them and afaik unavoidable tutorial trophy

On 29.01.2021 at 9:58 PM, Hakoom said:

this game cannot be boosted

Blitz trophy can, you can manipulate matchmaking to be matched with booster with huge chance (at rounds 3+ you can use timer on left side of screen to time starting search for player and while playing at ghost town hours like 2am in weekdays you have huge chance to get your boosting partner and even bigger if they are multiple)

Undisputed i don't think it can be but it is not that hard if you know how to do submissions at low ranks where they literally don't know what is happening

Edited by WiktorM101