Any Info On the Game’s Soundtrack?

Playing the Veteran difficulty and came across this song playing. Sounds like it’s not from a native English-speaking singer, but it’s a rock track and it’s quite the banger. 

Some of the lyrics are: “Future is unfolding” “Because we are like animals. Like animals. Like animals” “Stuck in the middle of a shooting star”

With a lyric like that last one, it should be pretty easy to google because that’s not a common song lyric. Yet, nothing comes from it. Googling “Heavy Fire Afghanistan soundtrack” yields nothing, Shazam doesn’t recognize the song when I turn off the voice and sfx volume in game, and even the Steam page and divisions thread shows no mention of any music. 

Does anyone know anything about the soundtrack for this game?

20 minutes ago, Nicco555 said:

Found this after some googling: 

Seems to be the first song on this album "At the Crack of Dawn", from a Polish band. Is this what you're looking for?

Absolutely!!! How did you find it? As I mentioned, I was searching for the aforementioned lyrics, and a bunch of other search methods and websites.

8 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Absolutely!!! How did you find it? As I mentioned, I was searching for the aforementioned lyrics, and a bunch of other search methods and websites.

Searched for "Heavy Fire Afghanistan credits", found this https://www.mobygames.com/game/ps3/heavy-fire-afghanistan/credits, looked under music and saw Wiktor Kuna and The 30th of July. Googled "The 30th of July band" because it sounded like a band, found this https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/the_30th_of_july. Googled "The 30th of July album" and found the above video which also has lyrics.

• Like 1