Fastest way to rank 50?

royal642award

The fastest way to do is score attack think it was chapter 4 basically replay the mission 500 times to increase the rank from 0-50 I believe. It takes 30h even tho it sounds crazy I had no choice but to do it.

You can also do few per day If it’s too much and in a month you will have it done. Choice is yours but you have to accept it is what is even tho it was a real pain.

• Like 3

The fastest SOLO way is playing Arcade Mode, chapter 4.1 (the one in the bar) again and again. Get the maximum score, 1000 XP after 7.000-8000 points. Play again and again. Once you reach certain level, it takes around 1 hour and a half to reach a new level. At the end, almost 2 hours. 

Take it easy, put some podcast and play and replay. You can propose yourself to reach a new level everyday or 2 in order to avoid getting bored. After 2-3 weeks, depending of your dedication, you will finish.

Once you get level 50, you MUST play a regular multiplayer game with other people. Once the game starts the trophy will pop up without doing nothing. Believe me is the fastest and the best way to do it alone. 

On 16/8/2020 at 3:13 PM, FearlessElle said:

The fastest way to do is score attack think it was chapter 4 basically replay the mission 500 times to increase the rank from 0-50 I believe. It takes 30h even tho it sounds crazy I had no choice but to do it.

You can also do few per day If it’s too much and in a month you will have it done. Choice is yours but you have to accept it is what is even tho it was a real pain.

Exactly. But once you reach level 50 you must play a multiplayer to get the trophy. It just pops when you get inside that game. You can quit immediatly after.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 14.9.2020 at 1:36 PM, Kcrack_Km said:

Is your level stored by save data or Rockstars servers? My ps3 turned itself off today and started blinking a red light so I may need to start over if I can't transfer data to a usb. 

all the online data should be stored on their servers.

• 4 months later...

I can normally get between 20,000 - 30,000 points per game on Chapter 4-1, although sometimes I get less than 10,000 when I miss a shot or I become careless. I only use a single pistol as I found using duel pistols caused me to lose the multiplier. Blowing up one car in the first section whilst in bullet time also helps, and then I also try and do the same in the final part. I wait for the car in the background to stop and shot the driver and move to the passenger. Once they are dead I then move back to the guys nearest Max. The cars should blow up whilst you are in bullet time, if you had  a full bar to start with in that section.

Edited by IanEvs79
Miss spelt word