How does Royal Fumble even work?

ShahinMiah

Honestly I’m sick and tired of this bs Finale. Somehow some other player can manage to grab my tail who’s not even close to me yet I can’t grab a tail who I’m actually in contact with. Someone please explain how that’s even possible? This is the only reason why I have to quit out for the infallible trophy. Such bs honestly 

• Like 4

I agree that this is one of the modes that are bullshit, along with the luck based and team ones. The grab hit-boxes are atrocious. I literally grabbed a guy, the crosshair icon popped up, but didn't get his tail. Yet someone a cm behind me got the tail. I always thought that you had to specifically be behind the person with the tail and grab the tail specifically as well, if you're too close you won't get it.

I've had this happen before, too. The team modes drive me crazy lol. Honestly, I really don't want to play this game unless I can play with my friends. I feel like it would make it so much more fun and less a rage inducing trophy hunt, which is what I was afraid it would become for me.

56 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Honestly I’m sick and tired of this bs Finale. Somehow some other player can manage to grab my tail who’s not even close to me yet I can’t grab a tail who I’m actually in contact with. Someone please explain how that’s even possible? This is the only reason why I have to quit out for the infallible trophy. Such bs honestly 

Yes. It is the worst finale in this game. Even i had faced the same issue you mentioned. But i managed to win once. One helpful tip i can give you is, Press L2 to enable players' names so that you will be able to see them even when they are on the other side of the walls. ☺️?? Best of luck!

It's one of the easiest imo once you got the tail but yes, glitchy af, sometimes you got your tail stolen from afar, but it's out point of view, in the server side, the guy was just over us. I tested it yesterday with a friend. He saw he got tail stolen from far away but I was seeing the other guy just by his side... Shame.

The tail tag and jinx mini games are particularly sensitive to latency.  If you're living in the wrong part of the world and have a high latency to the servers, you're at a distinct disadvantage.

If other players are taking your tail while seemingly being out of range, it is because they are close to where the server predicts you should be based on prior inputs.  If you have trouble stealing other people's tails, it is because the server sees you're out of range from where that player actually is.