Fun cheap and reletively easy plats

TelliksOnhir

Almost all PS3 games right now are cheap.

My personal recomendation: (ones I have and consider fun and easy to plat)

1. Skyrim

2. Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

3. Batman Arkham Asylum and City (Origins if you don't care bosting online trophies)

4. Deadpool

5. Little Big Planet

6. Splinter Cell: Black List

7. Lego games

8. Infamous

9. Assassins Creed 2

10. The God Father 2

11. Gi Joe: Rise of Cobra

Edited by NordicSaiyan

8 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

1. Skyrim

3. Batman Arkham Asylum and City (Origins if you don't care bosting online trophies)

4. Deadpool

5. Little Big Planet

7. Lego games

8. Infamous

9. Assassins Creed 2

10. Uncharted 2

11. The God Father 2

12. Gi Joe: Rise of Cobra

I just realized, is the op also asking if it can be 100% or just a Platinum? 

I want to make sure we don't screw them over and now they have a trophy list that stains their record.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

I just realized, is the op also asking if it can be 100% or just a Platinum? 

I want to make sure we don't screw them over and now they have a trophy list that stains their record.

He only wrote platiniums and in his profile only have 50 - 55% completition so I don't think he/she cares to much 100% only want some plats and play. But good that you ask :)

1 hour ago, NordicSaiyan said:

1. Skyrim

4. Deadpool

5. Little Big Planet

7. Lego games

8. Infamous

9. Assassins Creed 2

10. Uncharted 2

11. The God Father 2

12. Gi Joe: Rise of Cobra

How he can get the platinum if servers are no more online?

• Like 3

On 16.8.2020 at 10:17 PM, TelliksOnhir said:

Hi, I'm looking Fun cheap and reletively easy plats on PS3. I want ideas. I don't want games like my name is mayo but games kinda like dead island but less grind.

Idk if UK store has same games as EU store, but maybe this thread from german trophy forum has a lot (second and third post):
https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/148932-schnell-einfach-günstig-spiele-mit-platin/

18 minutes ago, Maewerl_1992 said:

Idk if UK store has same games as EU store, but maybe this thread from german trophy forum has a lot (second and third post):
https://www.trophies.de/forum/thema/148932-schnell-einfach-günstig-spiele-mit-platin/

They do have the same store, but germans tend to get either different stacks, or altogether ban some games.

If you want an english list,  as google translate is always a disaster, you can try this:

Regarding prices, unfortunately  you won't find discounted games on the ps3 Store anymore, as it's been 9 months without any new discount there, but for any possibility:

https://psprices.com/region-gb/index

This site tracks any discount.

Edited by scemopagliaccioh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, PinkMeff said:

I'm working on Mindjack right now and it's been a breeze and very fun! 1 online trophy requires 3 players and I have an alt so could help with that if you got it~

Very fun? Last time I heard about the game everyone agreed that it was terrible and one of the worst games in existence lol

40 minutes ago, PinkMeff said:

I'm working on Mindjack right now and it's been a breeze and very fun! 1 online trophy requires 3 players and I have an alt so could help with that if you got it~

You're my favorite comedian. 

How come the servers still working anyway? That's a christmas miracle lol

• Like 1

LBP1 and LBP3 are the easiest of the LittleBigPlanet games because 

•LBP1 had an exploit when you have 100% prize bubble community level that will have "Booty Master" trophy out of the way. Another exploit in the game when you boost the "Create" trophy and made life much easier. Thanks to @happyrabbit0053 for helping me get all the trophies out of the way. The "Ace All Levels" trophy was not that difficult. They are few troubles in the following levels, Sensei's Lost Castle had harder parts, And so is The Bunker, One of the harder score challenges from The Temples and The Wilderness, stuff like that.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Telltale gane

Life is Strange

Assassin's Creed 2

Sly Trilogy

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Jak Trilogy

God of War (all 6)

Splinter Cell Series

Okami

Nope. Rata games aren't available on PS3 and most games are considered not good.

true, vita doe

Spidermans( Amazing 1 and 2, shattered dimensions, edge of time... ) Dead Island goty and riptide, Saw 1 and 2,Deadpool, Xmen origins, The cursed crusade, Resistance 3,Hitman: Absolution, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Spec Ops: The Line, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Crysis 1 and 3, Remember Me, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, Sniper Elite V2 and 3,Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 and 2,Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Mafia II, Sleeping Dogs, Star Trek, L.A. Noire, Enemy Front, Prototype 2, Lost Planet 3, Fuse, The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Dead To Rights: Retribution, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Rage, Wolfenstein, The Saboteur