kanzenchaos

Slime Climb

41 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I'm one of those people that will intentionally stand on the yellow tube and block people from progressing 

I dislike you 

4 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

 

I wouldn't recommend that. It's just as bad if not worse than the pile at the pushers. The long way is actually quicker.

How can you not recommend that.. It is the best shortcut of the whole level, it gives you a considerate advantage if you clear the jump.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nrgjak said:

How can you not recommend that.. It is the best shortcut of the whole level, it gives you a considerate advantage if you clear the jump.

 

How? i just got finished saying you can't get past the pushers because of crowding and you suggest to jump at the very first clumping spot. It's totally not a good idea.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

 

I wouldn't recommend that. It's just as bad if not worse than the pile at the pushers. The long way is actually quicker.

I guess it really depends on your starting position, for some reason i'm always in the front row so i can get to it quicker than everyone else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NieSwiety said:

 

How is this level requires luck? If you are able to pass it, you will qualify to another round. You don't even need to be faster than other players - just be faster than the slime. Imho this is the only level that luck is irrelevant. 


Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... 😂

 

Also this:

 

 

Well, I don’t know... maybe this guy was... uh... unlucky?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's only two ways slime climb ends for me

 

I either get first place

 

Or absolutely trampled at the start and lose immediately. 

 

I really wish it was a final, it is not made for 20+ beans.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Carol said:


Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... 1f602.png

 

Also this:

 

 

Well, I don’t know... maybe this guy was... uh... unlucky?

Should have jumped and dived other that guy to avoid being pushed. That's not bad luck, that's a mistake.

42 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

 

How? i just got finished saying you can't get past the pushers because of crowding and you suggest to jump at the very first clumping spot. It's totally not a good idea.

I always try one jump, no matter what position I'm in. If I fail, I still have plenty of time to do the normal route, if I succeed, the shortcut puts me ahead of the group. To me it is a win-win. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Carol said:


Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... 😂

 

Also this:

 

 

Well, I don’t know... maybe this guy was... uh... unlucky?


oh, there is most definitely a luck element to this level (like most) but he should not have been so close to the edge to begin with.  That was a little sloppy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I guess it really depends on your starting position, for some reason i'm always in the front row so i can get to it quicker than everyone else.

 

Opposite for me. Only in front on easy games. Not to mention I've yet to see it with less than I dunno, 30 people on it. Round 1 or 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

 

How is this level requires luck? If you are able to pass it, you will qualify to another round. You don't even need to be faster than other players - just be faster than the slime. Imho this is the only level that luck is irrelevant. 

yes! i wish every level would be like this, cuase it's skillbased

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think I mind this course too much now since I think I've gotten better at it manage to pass it more than 10 times now.
Although the for the most part I still find the trouble spot for me being that jump at the after the rolling balls.
Yellow cylinders I do sometimes fall of them sometimes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slime Climb is my #1 favorite course because I win almost everytime while 90% of gets Eliminated haha I love

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Slime Climb is my #1 favorite course because I win almost everytime while 90% of gets Eliminated haha I love

It's cool just sucks if  you get caught in the crowd. It can either save or ruin your infallible run.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started playing this game with my brother and am greatly enjoying it but those 3 yellow cylinders are my bane right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally i feel like its the easiest map as its not stressful to reach a certain threshold of players and you can take your time with it. it also tends to knock a lot of people out and get to the final easier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I made it through I thought, terrific only a few of us will make it and can head straight to the final, and ended up 15 got through 😂 

 

and yes those two yellow things are painful.

Edited by garag424
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I jump between the two yellow triangles to get up at the beginning. I just wait so I don't get bumped, works for me everytime. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.