Slime Climb

kanzenchaos

28 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I'm one of those people that will intentionally stand on the yellow tube and block people from progressing 

I dislike you 

4 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

I wouldn't recommend that. It's just as bad if not worse than the pile at the pushers. The long way is actually quicker.

How can you not recommend that.. It is the best shortcut of the whole level, it gives you a considerate advantage if you clear the jump.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nrgjak said:

How can you not recommend that.. It is the best shortcut of the whole level, it gives you a considerate advantage if you clear the jump.

How? i just got finished saying you can't get past the pushers because of crowding and you suggest to jump at the very first clumping spot. It's totally not a good idea.

15 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

I wouldn't recommend that. It's just as bad if not worse than the pile at the pushers. The long way is actually quicker.

I guess it really depends on your starting position, for some reason i'm always in the front row so i can get to it quicker than everyone else.

1 hour ago, NieSwiety said:

How is this level requires luck? If you are able to pass it, you will qualify to another round. You don't even need to be faster than other players - just be faster than the slime. Imho this is the only level that luck is irrelevant. 

Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... ?

Also this:

Well, I don’t know... maybe this guy was... uh... unlucky?

11 minutes ago, Carol said:

Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... 1f602.png

Also this:

Should have jumped and dived other that guy to avoid being pushed. That's not bad luck, that's a mistake.

42 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

How? i just got finished saying you can't get past the pushers because of crowding and you suggest to jump at the very first clumping spot. It's totally not a good idea.

I always try one jump, no matter what position I'm in. If I fail, I still have plenty of time to do the normal route, if I succeed, the shortcut puts me ahead of the group. To me it is a win-win. 

13 minutes ago, Carol said:

Exactly, you don’t need luck to qualify; you need luck to pass the level... ?

Also this:

oh, there is most definitely a luck element to this level (like most) but he should not have been so close to the edge to begin with.  That was a little sloppy.

58 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I guess it really depends on your starting position, for some reason i'm always in the front row so i can get to it quicker than everyone else.

Opposite for me. Only in front on easy games. Not to mention I've yet to see it with less than I dunno, 30 people on it. Round 1 or 2.

2 hours ago, NieSwiety said:

How is this level requires luck? If you are able to pass it, you will qualify to another round. You don't even need to be faster than other players - just be faster than the slime. Imho this is the only level that luck is irrelevant. 

yes! i wish every level would be like this, cuase it's skillbased

Don't think I mind this course too much now since I think I've gotten better at it manage to pass it more than 10 times now.
Although the for the most part I still find the trouble spot for me being that jump at the after the rolling balls.
Yellow cylinders I do sometimes fall of them sometimes.