Good Build after Completing the main story?

sirmoney123

I completed the main story and now im having trouble against those boss rush sidequest. Im currently using the Kingo set with odachi (all in green quality) and im Lvl 104 is there a better build or am i just playing it wrong ? On youtube i only found builds that either got nerfed or are for the super late game (Lvl750). Any Tips would be appreciated

If you have the DLC then I would try and go for the Hayabusa set since it's a glass cannon build plus you get a couple invincibility frames when dodging. The only problem here is fighting Jin is a pain, but if you have someone that you can co-op with that can help fight him by throwing traps on the ground and move around the rock in his arena you can beat him that way. It's cheesy but fighting him normal is hard because he can kill you really fast.

Otherwise @FilmFanatic posted a build in a similar thread that I assume still works.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Otherwise @FilmFanatic posted a build in a similar thread that I assume still works.

I don’t know if there has been any updates to the game since I last played it but even if there has been I’d be very surprised if they have nerfed the build I posted. That being said the build I used was for Way Of The Demon and won’t be very (if at all) viable for Way Of The Samurai/Strong as you would need to farm all the gear, have hundreds of divine shards and be at least level 250 (preferably 340+) for it to work well.

• Like 1